"Maybe that's because you have been killing a lot of people ever since you got here." Stefan angrily said to Damon. "I know that I can't go outside because of the sun but tonight can I go to my house and get my clothes and some of my things." "Sure as long as you don't tell Matt anything about you being a vampire or that you're staying here with us." Stefan said.

Damon then left and soon after so did Stefan. Vicki assumed that Elena was here and tried to use her vamp hearing to listen to their conversation. "How is Vicki." Elena asked and Vicki was surprised by how well she was hearing. "A little shaken up but she's okay."

Elena then asked"So what am I supposed to do my brother is out their looking for her." Stefan replied "Maybe she could call him and tell him that she's okay like she told Matt." After a few seconds Elena finally said "Okay but I don't want her anywhere near my brother."

Even though she understood why Vicki still felt hurt by her words so she stopped listening to them. After five minutes both Stefan and Elena came upstairs and Stefan said that Elena wanted to see what was going on. "Coffee is our friend it warms up the blood in our veins so that were not cold to the touch."

"Okay, but what about control when I started to drink I just couldn't stop." Vicki asked "You're always going to want blood but you have to fight that urge on a daily basis." Stefan replied and Vicki had to fight the urge to roll her eyes at him "Ok, just give me a minute to process all of this." She said before going to her room.

At night she began thinking about that while still getting it in her head that she was a vampire. Normal vampires worry that they'll life forever but Vicki thought that she could die at any time. Then Vicki saw Damon come in "Hey what are you doing."

"Nothing, Damon answer me seriously why did you do this to me." She asked really wanting to know "I was bored." He replied. Vicki knew that Damon had his trauma but she still couldn't help but feel angry that he just ruined her life out of boredom. Some people might think it's a gift but it's a curse, a curse that makes her fearful for her life everyday of her life which is forever.

She glared at him and sighed "What is there to do other than feeling hungry when being a vampire." "I'm glad you asked." He said as he smirked before he took her hand and dragged her downstairs. When Stefan saw them he quickly followed them because he was worried about them getting into trouble. Damon took her outside. "Come on let's try to do some tricks." Damon said. Damon vamp sped to Stefan and then to Vicki again. Vicki didn't get to see it clearly last night but tonight she really saw how fast a vampire was. Vicki begun to run and before she knew it she was running at vamp speed.

Stefan and Damon kept on helping Vicki and after a hour she was beginning to get the hang of it so they moved on to her vamp strength. Before it was morning Vicki had more understanding of her strength and the brothers. Since she went by her house at night she had all of Vicki's clothes and changed into something more appropriate. When she came downstairs Stefan had already prepared her a cup of animal blood. The taste was beginning to get better, but Vicki already knew that if she was going to survive she had to start to drink human blood.

During breakfast Vicki asked "Hey can I visit my brother tonight you've been teaching me how to control my urges." "No it's too dangerous what if you hurt him by accident." Stefan said sternly "You can watch me to make sure I don't do anything please I haven't seen him in a while." Vicki pleaded though it was more about getting out of the house more than seeing her brother. "Okay but remember even if I'm there you have to be careful." Stefan said. "Okay I promise." Vicki said cheerfully before taking off to her room.

While Vicki was reading one of Stefan's books she remembered that today Lexi was supposed to show up. Vicki shot up when she realized that tonight Lexi was going to die. Lexi was always one of her favorite characters and she loved Lexi and Stefan's friendship.

She went to showered and then put on a grey jersey with black jeans and a blue jacket. After she was done she heard a noise from downstairs and assumed that Lexi had arrived. On her way down she could hear Stefan's laugh and peeked at them talking.

After a while she decided to introduce herself. "Stefan who is this." Vicki asked, both of them stopped laughing and turned around. "Hi I'm Lexi one of Stefan's oldest friend and you are?" She asked with a curious look. "I'm Vicki the new vampire and housemate of Stefan." She said while smiling.

"So what are you here for?" Vicki asked "I'm here for Stefan's birthday." she said before giving him a hug "Aw happy birthday Stefan how old are you today anyway." Vicki asked already knowing the answer "Today he officially turned a hundred and sixty two years old." She said "Wow I knew you were old but I didn't think you were that old." Vicki said after hugging him

"Actually a hundred and sixty two isn't that old in terms of a vampire." Lexi said "Really well I'll leave you two to have fun." Vicki said before she vamp sped to her room. Other than occasionally checking in on their conversation Vicki spend most of the day planning on how to save Lexi. When night came Vicki went to her closet and picked out one of Vicki's best clothes and quickly got dressed.