Chapter 1, first day.

//before this starts, this probably isn't logical! So don't come @ me if it makes absolutely no sense, love you.//

You were in the car with your parents moving into university, you were extremely scared to meet everyone. What if you didn't like it? You didn't want to disappoint your family so you went along with it. You were studying a Music course, you were in love with music, it was your passion! You were so good at playing bass guitar, melodica was something else you did.

[time skip]

Sooner or later you got there, let's just say..moving away from your family was one of the hardest thing ever. You'd miss them so much. But let's ignore how upsetting that all was, you were assigned a room with Damon Albarn. You were a bit scared as he was 20 years old and you're just 19. Your roommate, Damon wasn't actually in currently so you just started getting your room settled. Soon a sudden open at the door and a tall blonde man peeped in, "oh uh hi?" He said. You were just on your bed overlooking your Diary.

"Uhh...hi?" You said, "you must be..Damon..?" You asked.  "Mhm! You must be my new roommate." Damon said coming in the room more, shutting the door.

"Yeah....haha.." you said blushing, this man was so fucking hot. You didn't know it was really this easy to fall in love with someone, but now you knew. You were just staring at him as he slowly came towards you, "are you okay love..?" He asked, maybe it was a voice crack but holy shit that was hot his voice was deep sounding and you loved it.

"Huh?! Yeah! Uh sorry.." you said realising he caught you staring at him.

"No no no, it's okay love." He said slowly backing away to sit down, taking his shirt off. Obviously you stared once again.

How were you gonna be able to live with this man..?😏