I kept on staring at him as I thought about the dream.

Is it possible to keep on dreaming about someone, the same plot every single time, and then they suddenly appear in your life?

Is it really just a dream?

Or is the dream a sign that what I saw was my past life?

That's possible, but isn't it such a stretch?

Magic doesn't exist.

And yet the Min Eunhye and Mark Lee in my dreams have some kind of ice and fire powers.

So for it to be my past life seems to be impossible, because magic doesn't exist in real life.

But then why did I keep on dreaming the same thing? 

Why are our real live selves' names the exact same as the dream names, even when I haven't met Mark yet by the time I started dreaming?

It's too much of a coincidence..

.. Are we possibly soulmates..?

Despite the fact that thought isn't logical, it still makes more sense than reincarnation.

Maybe god gave me that dream to give me a sign that Mark is my soulmate?

That sounds... Possible...

I started focusing to the basketball match again, looking at Mark again.

He looks exactly like the Lee Minhyung aka Mark Lee from my dreams.

My heart tightened at the last scene I remember from my dreams.

The Min Eunhye and Mark Lee from my dreams in the end killed themselves for each other.

I feel like I could feel her pain, how much pain she was in when she imagined her future with Mark that would never happen.

My hand went to the middle of my chest and slightly grabbed it, feeling the tightening feeling in my heart.

I felt myself relaxing more when Mark smiled after scoring, his smile calming down my aching heart right now.

For some unknown reasons, Mark scanned his eyes around the bench area before his eyes landed on my area. Our eyes met as we stared at each other.

I felt like my surroundings suddenly changed to the lake where Min Eunhye and Mark Lee usually met up at in the dream.

After a few second though, Mark broke off our eye contact and my surroundings turned back into the field in SM university.

That was odd...

***

After a long day, it was finally the final match for the female basketball match between the pink team (the team that I got assigned to) and the green team.

I didn't expect that we'll get this far..

I've tried to hide it but I really don't think I can go on playing much longer. I already felt fatigue after the first quarter of the first match and yet I kept on pushing myself until now.

"Eunhye, you look pale, are you sure you can continue?" Jieun asked me, her face worried along with Naya.

Actually no, but my teammates need my help to win this final match. I just want to see their happy smiles if we win.

I nodded at them, "No worries! I'm okay, I have to go now, make sure to buy me boba as a prize if I win!" I joked at them before leaving to the field.

I walked to the middle of the field where I finally noticed that the referee for this match is Mark.

That's the least of my worries right now..

I went to my position as Mark blew the whistle and threw the ball to the air where one of my teammates managed to steal it and pass the ball to me.

As the small forward, I quickly dribbled the ball and did a drive before doing a lay up to score our first 2 points.

My teammates cheered as they high fived me before we ran to defense position.

We kept that pace until the last quarter where we were winning by 10 points. 

My breath started becoming heavier and heavier, my chest tightened from the extreme lack of oxygen.

Just 2 minutes left.. Please hold on, Eunhye...

But before I could run again, my body finally gave up on me.

I started coughing uncontrollably, facing downwards before I started letting out vomiting voice but nothing came out of my mouth.

I then fell down, scrapping my knee as my consciousness started to fail me.

"Eunhye!" I heard my teammates and Jieun along with Naya called out to me before another louder "EUNHYE!!" could be heard, the louder one sounds like it was yelled by a male.

I closed my eyes, not being able to move my body anymore but my consciousness is still barely there.

I felt my teammates surrounded me as they hold my hand to feel my pulse.

"I think she fainted." 

"What are you guys doing?! Why didn't you all notice that something was wrong with her?!" someone yelled in anger.

"Move away! I'm taking her to the infirmary!" the mystery person instructed as they immediately lifted up my body.

This smell again...

Mark...?

A feeling of comfort spread through my heart before I slowly let myself succumb into the darkness.

I missed you...

***

Hello back again with author's message! Sorry for the short chapter, but as I'm writing it from Eunhye's POV there's nothing much I can add on as the girl fainted haha.

Anyways thankyou all for reading, I really appreciate it<3 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter:) Please vote and comment as it really means a lot to me, thankyou for reading again!