- Chapter 1 -

I struggled to wake up this morning. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday and I had a poor sleep. I turned around in my sheets to tap on my phone and stop my alarm. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling.
I didn't eat any breakfast and leaved the house, locking the door behind me.

- You're late.

I smiled when I recognised his grumpy voice and turned around to look at him.

- Well, hi to you to Iwa.

He smiled back and waited for me to come near him. We started walking in the silence. Usually, the silence is always comfortable with him. Sometimes we discussed on the way to school but most of the time we would just enjoy each other's presence in the silence.
But this morning, it was different. I felt like this was awkward and I hated that.

- Why do you look so concentrated ? What are you thinking about at 7 AM ?

- Ho nothing ! Just about stuff it's not..

- No need to be this embarrassed idiot.

He came near me and took my hand in his. I tried to stop the blush creeping up on my cheeks but when I saw his smirk, I understood that I was failing miserably. Hajime spoke up again.

- Want to talk about what happened ? Or you prefer that we ignore yesterday afternoon ?

- No I don't want to act like nothing happened ! It's just that I'm kinda embarrassed and I don't know how to act...

He chuckled a little and stopped in his track. I looked at him confused before he processed to open his arms. My face lighted up and I went into them, putting my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my waist to keep me close and caressed my back gently.
Even if it was just a simple hug, I liked it more than every other hug we ever exchanged.

- Come on we're going to be late if we stay like this.

- But I don't want to leeeeave I want to stay like that.

- Stop pounting, it's not like I won't give you hug again after that.

- I'm not even pounting ! And imagine you trip and die in the stairs ! No hugs anymore !

- You're so dramatic.
He said laughing. Damn he's handsome.

- You love me for that.

He looked away, blushing slightly, and told me to speed up my pace. We arrived at school and went to our first course.
As fast as I sat on my chair, I put my head on my table to rest a little. Hajime stayed silent, focusing on the course.

- Want me to take notes for you ?

I looked at him and smiled but said no with my head.

- No need to. It's physics I won't read them.

He sighed and looked back to the teacher. I was feeling really sleepy and my eyes were closing against my will.

I was running. Running as fast as I could. It was raining and I was hearing my steps on the pools of water.
My heartbeat was going crazy and I struggled to breath. I could feel my sweaty hand even under the rain. I was getting dizzy.

- Tooru ?

I saw Hajime waiting under a little street away from the rain. He was waiting for it to stop. I ran toward him and jumped into his arms. He opened them immediately to put me against him.

- Don't worry I got you.
He whispered against my ear and I relaxed.

Hajime knows me better than anyone else. He understood that I was freaking out and knew exactly how to calm me down.

- What happened Kawa ?

I looked at him, eyes glittering. He caressed my cheek and stayed silent to let me speak. I took a deep breath and spoke up.

- They tried to.. I don't know.. They started insulting me and I..

- Who ? Who did that ?
I can feel his fingers grabbing my shirt tightly in my back.

- I don't know them ! I don't even get why I ran away ! Usually I wouldn't let someone step on me like this. But they started to insult me and threatening me because of my.. I felt scared.

I looked back at him. He was biting his cheek to contain his anger. I knew that he was mad but he wanted to contain himself to rassure me first. I spoke again.

- I don't know why I feel so sensitive and so scared when someone attack my sexuality. It makes me feel so vulnerable I hate that.

He kept me close to him and put one of his hand in my wet hair. He ruffled them to dry them a little.

- You're not weak Tooru. It's human to feel fear sometimes. They were in group. THEY are the cowards here.
He pushed a strand of my hair off my face and looked at me in the eyes.

- Plus I'm here now. You're safe.

I smiled and relaxed into his touch. I had my hands on his shoulder, enjoying his cuddles. We were both standing in the street, the rain has calmed down. We looked at each other. None of us wanted to break the hug.
I was staring at his beautiful brown eyes, loosing myself in them. We were both holding our breathes. The tension was palpable.
My eyes went down on his lips, my heart was racing.

- Fuck it.
He put his hand gently on my chin to make me look at him.

- Can I kiss you ?

I breathed out and felt butterflies in my stomach only with theses few words. I nodded, not able to speak a word. He smiled and went closer to me, kissing me gently while we're both closing our eyes. His hand went back to my waist. He was now pushing me against him by my waist. My legs felt weak.
The kiss went more passionate and I grabbed his shirt to keep standing up and not falling in his arms. After few more seconds we broke it. Breathing hardly.

- I..
I tried to talk.

- You're so pretty Tooru.

I woke up by Hajime shaking me.

- Come on the course is other. Wake up sleepy head.

I looked at him confused. And look at the area around me. I fell asleep in class. I was just dreaming of yesterday.

- Did I sleep long ?

He laughed and waited for me to put my stuff in my back.

- All the course dipshit.

rrrr

So it was the first chapter !
I hope y'all like it, I will try to update regularly but I don't promise anything because of college
Have a great days <3