Chapter Two:

Brad's P.O.V (Rose's brother)

Sometimes I really hate having my room barged into by a troll or another magical creature, but today I'm just annoyed. I was just about to transform when Rose came bursting in. Jeez, just because there was a crash doesn't really mean you can come in here like that.

You don't have to use the 'family' mind link to talk to me. We're in the same room  for heaven's sake. I'm sorry for interrupting your little fight by the way. Ugh I just hate when she does that, but most of time I can't stay mad at her. Still she is my little sister.

So, it doesn't really matter how I talk to you. As you can see I'm obviously busy here so I don't have time to just..."speak"  to you.

Ummm, Brad you know that the troll already left right?  Other wise you're a total moron. I don't care if you are older than me. To me, the only difference is that you will die sooner. So back off.

I'm just about to tear her head off, not literally of course, as dad joins in our little mental convo.

What the hell are you two gripping about now. You know my rules.Why can't you just follow them, and not tear up each other's rooms?  If  you two do not have an explanation in three seconds, then no friends for a month.

Me and Rose both just grownd.

Dad we were just talking. A troll broke into my room...again, and that's what happened. I promise you if we were fighting half of the house would most likely be on fire.

Like as soon as I finished saying that Rose just brusts out laughing.
Omg, I would just love to see moms face when that happens. Speaking of, dad are you ever going to tell mom about your side of the gene pool? I mean come on we can't just keep this secret a secret forever ya know.

See this is exactly why I love her.
That better be the case Brad. Oh, and your not getting this week's allowance for that attitude mister. Rose you too, for laughing at him. And  I will tell her when she comes close to handle the fact that we are dragons, but until then I  except you to behave.

Jeez, dad can be such a jerk.