CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE: Wake Up To Reality

Start from the beginning

I look behind me seeing Tanner making his way to (Y/n)'s body. 

Good.

(Kamil)-" I'll get this one, you hold him off for now."

(Ada)-" Don't think I'll start taking orders from you." Kamil walks away leaving her side and heading straight for tanner. He's still injured-- he can't hold him off in that condition.

Tap,tap,tap.

She's heading this way, her hips swing side to side with a power stance once she's in front of me.

(Leon)-" Why are you helping him?" She grins slightly. She's waiting for me to charge first, if it'll get her to talk-- fine. I swing with right fist first and she grabs at my wrist--ducks under my arm walking below twisting it behind me and kicking the back of my knee making me drop to one. I stand back up  feeling her hands on on my shoulders lifting herself up and dropping forward with her shins hooking to my neck forcing my body to flip forward. I land on my back with a groan feeling pain travel to every nerve.

She does a back flip landing on top of me crouched on one knee with a gun aimed right at my chest. 

Your POV

This is a very strange day-- I don't get it. 

First it was this morning waking up to my clothes and myself being covered in dirt and blood, the involuntary crying and now Niko dragging me over to my desk. There was someone sitting at my desk-- who can it be? 

Their back was turned to me seeing behind their head talking to a co worker behind them.

(Niko)-" Hey-- Look who's here!" he says making our presence known. The person turns around revealing to be Morgan, a very good friend of mine. 

(Morgan)- "(Y/n)!" 

She got up and walked around the desk and collided into me, she wraps her arms around me feeling her almost squeeze the life out of me. She pulls back with her hands on my biceps, she chuckles with a wide smile. 

(Y/n)-" What?" 

(Morgan)-" It's really good to see you" her hand reaches to my face wiping away--tears? again?

(Y/n)-"This is the second time--why am I crying?" maybe she has an answer to why it's happening.

(Niko)-"I don't know, puberty?" Morgan immediately slaps Niko in the arm. 

(Niko)-"Ow..." he rubs his left bicep to soothe the pain. 

(Y/n)-"I don't understand...I always see you guys at work" I wipe the rest of the tears away from my cheeks. 

(Morgan)-"It's okay-- you're here now and we can get back to work."

(Niko)-"Do we have to? (Y/n) just got here.." 

(Morgan)-"Well we can't go on break yet." 

(Niko)-"Lieutenant isn't here, he won't know" My brows furrow at what Niko said....why did that confuse me all of a sudden? Lieutenant? Why does that bother me? Niko and Morgan have their side conversation while I concentrate really hard on this uncomfortable feeling slowly building up inside of me.  

(Y/n)-"Wait-- Niko...repeat what you said" 

(Niko)- "You guys should come over, pizza and beer? Or maybe some tacos..."

(Y/n)-"No-- before that. Something with the Lieutenant?" 

(Niko)- "Oh-- yea, he's not in today. Why? You and him argue about something again?"