Please come home with me

Start from the beginning

"CASSY!"

Her body hit the water as he panted, he waited for her to pop back up but she never did. When he got back on the ledge, he was on all fours shaking in disbelief at what he witnessed. He looks up as he heard footsteps coming towards him and he sees Basque grand right in front of him looking at him, he asked. "Where are is the Fullmetal team?" Roy cleared his throat as he stood and looked at him with a serious expression. "I don't know, I think on the other side was a check point for them. One of them fell in the water, I'm not sure if their alive or not." Roy didn't tell him that she might be injured because they might take that as an advantage, so he's gonna throw them off. "Are you sure?" "Yes sir." "Mhm. This might be a better advantage for us if there's only three. Get this bridge up right and go after them!" "Yes sir!"

The soldiers saluted and got to work as Roy walked away. "Colonel Mustang, are you not joining the search?" Roy stopped and looked at him. "No, I'm good. I think I got injured while chasing them. I'm gonna get fixed up." "Alright. Get going." "Yes sir." Roy walked away to get fixed up. He wasn't lying that he had got hurt. While he was pursuing them, one of them shot at his arm, injuring him but it was only a graze so he's gonna be fine. The only thing on his mind was Cassidy.

Roy's POV

I was putting my shirt back on after the doctor stitched me up. It was late and I was tired, I was thinking about getting a hotel when the door slammed opened. "Roy! How're you feeling!?!" I groaned in annoyance at the that voice. Hughes was here and if he was here, he was gonna invite me to stay with his family while they were here. "I heard you got hurt and that you don't have a place to stay. So why don't come over and stay with us for the night? I heard that most of the hotels are full anyway." I sighed in annoyance knowing that he was right. "Fine." "Great! Let's get going!"

We walked out of the hospital and enjoyed the cool night air as it had stopped raining while there was just puddles. "So, what happened out there? Brigadier general Grand said you saw one of them fall into the water." "That's what I told him. What really happened was that one of the bridge's ropes snapped and I tried to save her but someone shot her and injured her just as I was about to grab her hand." "Your saying her. It was the female Elric?" "Yes. I'm hoping that her siblings found her and bandaged her up. I didn't see where they shot her at because of the rain but i did see blood." "I hope she's alright." "Same here Hughes, same here."

As we were standing in front of the door, we heard guns clicking at the back of our heads. "Don't move." "Unless you want a bullet in your leg." I recognized the voices as Alphonse and Edward Elric. Hughes started talking. "What do you want? If it's money I can gladly get it for you, just so my family doesn't get involved." "You said your wife was a nurse right?" "Yeah." "Why is that important?" "Because, we're gonna need her help for our sister." We heard footsteps as I glanced at them, I saw Winry carrying a unconscious Cassy on her back. I saw her shoulder was completely covered with blood and it wasn't stopping.

Hughes opened the door as the Elric brothers aimed their guns to our backs. Gracia entered with a smile but was shocked to see more people. "Oh, honey who're your friends?" "Uh, dear These are the Elric's, Elric's this is my wife Gracia." Her eyes widened in fear for while when Hughes said. "And they need help." Right as he said that Winry walks in with Cassidy on her back. Gracia gasped at the site of Cassidy's bloody figure.

After awhile, the brothers held us at gun point as Gracia tended to Cassy in another room. Me and Hughes were sitting on the dining chairs while the Elric's sat on the other side of us, with their guns still aimed at us. I was worried about Cassy and wondered how she survived. I looked at Edward for an explanation. "How did she survive? We were pretty far up and the water was going to fast." Edward looked at me and said.