One Shot #1 - Lab Partners

"Ok students I'll be chosing your lab partners today, after they are chosen you will discuss your project ideas in each others lab." Callaghan said.

You hope and cross your fingers you get paired with your crush Tadashi Hamada.

"Ok so these are the partnerships." Callaghan said beginning to read off the list.

"Honey Lemon and Gogo."

They high fived and went to Honey's lab. You grow more and more nervous by the minute.

"Wasabi and Fred."

"What!!" Wasabi yelled.

"SCIENCE YAAA!" Fred yelled.

You just stood there and laughed. Because neat-freak Wasabi was paired with careless Fred, WHO DIDN'T EVEN GO TO YOUR SCHOOL! All that was left was you and Tadashi.

"Last but not least Tadashi and [Y/N]." You wanted squeal, you wanted to jump up and down but you had to play it cool.

"Well isn't it my absolute favorite girl!" Tadashi said obviously flirting with you.

"Oh Honey Lemon got paired with Gogo." you said playing it cool, with a smirk.

"I'm mean you [Y/N]." he said pushing his shoulder into yours.

The two of you walked into Tadashi's lab. You walk in and look out of the big window. Tadashi closed the door behind him.

"Well we should probably get started." you say nervously.

"If you say so, [Y/N]" Tadashi said with that hot smile that drove you crazy.

The two of you sat down on the couch in his lab. Tadashi sat down first on one side of the couch and you sat on the other. Still to nervous to sit next to your crush.

"Why so distance?" Tadashi said sliding right next to you. (#slidingintothedms #sorryIhadto XD)

This just made you blush.

"Oh I mean I." you said nervously because your crush had never sat this close to you.

Tadashi fake yawned and put his arm around you. You sat there with a blank stare and blushed uncontrollably.

"Oh haha um your arms around me." you said shaking.

"Is that a bad thing?" he said with a hot smirk.

You just ignored him and kept looking for project ideas. Tadashi sat on your lap and closed the book you were holding.

"We don't need that." he said throwing it across the room.

"Oh um ok." you said blushing more than ever before. 

He grabbed your face with his soft big hands and kissed you. You couldn't help but kiss him back. You ran your fingers through his soft black hair. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. The two of you headed to the big window in his lab.

"Ok guys have you picked your project idea yet?" Callghan asked walking into the lab.

The two of you pulled apart and blushed at Callaghan.

Callaghan stood there with a clip board in his hand with the most awkward look plastered across his face.

You and Tadashi looked at each other than smiled at Callaghan.

Callaghan rolled his eyes and walked out the door. At least it wasn't your best friend Honey that walked in.

-A/N-

Hey Guys hope you enjoyed my first ever one shot!!! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!! Love you guys  all so much!

Keep Reading

Hanna Trevizo♥