Who is she?

Naya Hord inters her new school in terror, she's always hated the thought of having to go to a new social group considering she's never been very social. She had friends back in The-Orlands, now she has no one. Will they treat her well or will they make her life a living hell?

  She grips her backpack strap with both hands and heads through the empty halls. She figured she'd get an early start today so she wasn't late to her classes or draw too much attention. She spots a sign on the wall.

 She spots a sign on the wall

Perfect, she thought. She finally found the principal's office. Heading to the door, she stops in her tracks with her hand in a fist at the door. She takes a second to breathe and she knocks. No answer. She knocks again amd waits. Still no answer. She opens the door. "Hello?" she says softly, wondering if there's anyone there. She steps in and there's no one in sight. She spots a note on the desk titled "Dear Naya Hord", she picks up the note and starts reading.

  Dear Naya Hord,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I will not be here today. My assistant should be in by 9 o'clock but by then you will be late. There is a map of the school along with your schedule in the top left drawer of my desk, please help yourself to your paperwork. Unfortunately I will not have a guide set up for you as I usually would but no student has a free period today.
I apologize.
Principal Daisy

   "Top left drawer, huh?" she thinks outloud. She gets her papers out of the drawer and leaves instantly. As she leaves the office, she notices the halls completely filled within the time she was in the office. There are so many students that are already glaring at her. One girl snickers and points as her friends follow her snicker. One boy looks between her and his friend amd asks "Who is SHE?" with an unnervingly hateful but wonderous tone. So much for not drawing attention.