❝ I miss you more ❞

» Fine Line by Harry Styles

tw: swearing

Everyday is a new day. That's what people said. Each people feel broken days, sad days, happy days, missing on someone day, and many kind of days. The day I have feel this week is, sad.

Today is my 22nd birthday, but nothing special today. I have boyfriend, family, siblings, friends but they all have the same excuses. 'I'm sorry that I can't come to your birthday today'. Including my boyfriend.

This is the first time me and my boyfriend have a long distance. He is 14 to 17 miles away from me. I know he can make it to my apartment to celebrate my birthday with me.

What he told me is he'll come and celebrate it with me. I was so happy. Excited and can't wait to see him again after a long time. Since last week, he's too busy with work. And now he finally come to do something with me.

But, he didn't come. I've waited for him for almost 2 hours. I bought the medium cake. He supposed to do that but he can't make it there. So I go bought one alone. Three to five balloons designed at the corner of the living room.

And all I did is useless. I shouldn't do all that and I shouldn't listen to him. 3 hours later, I got a message from him that he can't come for a personal purpose. Same excuse. Everytime.

At the end of the day, I ate half of the cake alone. Singing a birthday song alone in the kitchen. Setting the lights alone, and blowing it away alone with some wishes. I'm 22 now. Yay.

*4 days later*

It's been 5 days without Lando. The last time I saw him was on Saturday. My last goodbye to him was also in the same day. A real goodbye, not the one from a text.

We didn't make a phone call. Or facetiming. Nothing. We only talk through the texts, and I miss his voice a lot. His face, I could only go to my gallery and scroll some old photos me and him. 3 weeks ago. A trip to Monaco.

He's not even saying a good night and send some messages to me before he's going to bed. He never forget to do that before this. He changed so much since last week. I try to ask Oliver or his mom, but they said that 'It must be the work Y/n. It's ok, he'll be fine Y/n'.
__

I'm laying on my couch, chilling with some Netflix movies. Keep repeating Ep8, S3 of DTS. Yeah, Lando's episode with Carlos. I've watched the whole episodes and seasons since it came out. With Lando. And I've finished it.

So when I miss seeing him on the tv, I keep repeating the same episode. And a little bit on Ep3. The time when he got his first podium. I didn't know him yet that day, but I'm so proud.

All my overthinking fade away when I heard a knock on my apartment. I already got my pizza. I wonder who's that. I lazily paused the tv and rush to the door to answer it.

"Sorry, can I...". No words came out. I have nothing to say. Out of words. That's all I can describe my feeling at the moment. "Hey". Lando smile easily. Like a innocent person.

Innocent? What is wrong with him. I really want to hug him, cry on his hoodie, said for multiple times that I miss him a lot. Continue the movie that I'm watching right now with him. But it's not a great time to do all of that.