✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥

Start from the beginning

Dream POV

Finally, I can meet y/n again. Eret sent me to spy on wilbur but he knows I ain't gonna spy on him. I ran to the cave where eret told me the coordinates.

Flashback

After this pretend birthday, I wave at everyone so I can finally go to the community house. I walk to the place but suddenly I saw eret. He bunk the party by giving a excuse of him not feeling well, I was hoping he was poison...

"I thought you were sick. " I shouted at him while walking towards him, he looked at me and immediately his happy face became a frowning face.

"No, I just pay a visit to Wilbur. " he said, we were standing face to face and then eret show me a paper.

"Can you go and spy on wilbur? " he said while I took the paper and saw some coordinates for the place I guess.

"Why? " I asked and he just looked at me as if I said something idiotic.

"I want to see if Wilbur kept his promise and plus... Y/n is there with him. " he said while observing my reaction and I became excited to see y/n again but then I remember. Oh no, Wilbur might confess to y/n.

"Okay. " I said while running past eret, I can't let that happen.

Flashback end

I saw a fire and some rocks, I looked further and it was pitch black. I walked further and saw Tommy with a angry look while folding his arms, he was standing next to a door.

"Hello Tommy. " I said while walking closer to him, he widen his eyes and looked at me in surprise then he suddenly took his sword out and point at me.

"What the hell are you doing here dream? " Tommy said while getting ready to hit me. How the hell am I gonna go past this gremlin...

"I heard someone calling my name here so I came. " I lied while Tommy became more shocked than before.

"Anyway, let me in. " I said while using my hand to slap Tommy's sword away.

"They are having a private talk and said it's adults only. " Tommy said with a pissed look while I started to laugh.

"Stop laughing dre- " I cut him off by hitting him on his neck and he fell unconscious.

"I am adult so... " I said while taking out my axe and slashing to the door. When it finally broke, I saw y/n and Wilbur talking to each other normally... They both looked at me with a surprise face.

"What the hell are you doing here? " Wilbur asked while y/n was smiling at me, oh my god she is smiling at me.

"Thank god you came, I don't want to walk to your place . " she said while I just smile at her and Wilbur just glare at me, I guess nothing happen yet.

"You are here so I have a favor to ask you dream. " Wilbur said with a forced smile, I was kinda scare tho I was happy that I ruin his moment.

"What is it? " I asked and he came closer to me.

"Can you give me some... TNT? " he asked while I was surprise, what is he gonna do with it?

"Is it the thing that goes boom boom? " y/n asked while me and Wilbur started to laugh.

"Yes it is the boom boom thing. " I said while y/n became embarrassed from what she said.

"Anyways, Wilbur... Why do you need the
TNT? " I asked while Wilbur grin creepily, this guy is bad news.