1

??? POV.

The clock is ticking, what the hell is taking them so long.

In any case I would have to step up if this goes out of hand.

Hopefully they'll succeed in this mission... Don't disappoint me! I am already furious enough to have lost a sector of the country!

A messenger enters the dark room I was in, being illuminated by the light of 4 candles around me.

He seems hesitant to bring me the message.

???: What is it, speak up or get out of my sight!

I heard an audible gulp from the man, what is it!? Speak the news! I am dying to hear how the progress on the enemy family is doing! Especially my little sister!

Messenger: Boss... Our... Our family lost.

???: WHAT!?

I smash the wine glass I was holding into pieces on the throne I was sitting on.

A servant promptly witnessed and immediately ran in and cleaned up my mess.

???: How... How many were killed... Is she fine...!?

I am beyond angry right now... Those Killimen bastards!

I see the messenger twitch in fear

Messenger: All of... All of them were... Killed in action boss...

That is the final straw.

I scream out in anger, rocking the entire mansion.

The messenger backed off, petrified.

???: All... All of my brothers and sisters... Were killed...?! ALL OF THEM!? ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T GET THIS WRONG!?

The messenger took deep breaths to calm down.

Messenger: Sir! Please, calm down, this is not good for your heart-

???: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM AFTER HEARING THAT!? ARGH!

I slammed down on the metal table my little sister bought for me making a massive dent.

Wait... He hasn't answered my question about Aria.

???: What about... What about Aria!? Is she fine?! You still haven't answered!

The messenger sweatdrops and starts to sweat alot

Messenger: Boss... Please don't kill me... But...

???: WHAT IS IT!? SPEAK IT! OR ELSE I WILL REALLY KILL YOU! IS SHE OKAY OR NOT?!

I point at my messenger

Messenger: *massive gulp* B-boss... Aria...

Aria is dead.

???: You... You are joking, right...? This isn't funny, she's fine alright?

From the corner of my eye I see the other top head familia members of my family at the door with their heads down, confirming this fact.

Messenger: B-boss... We're sorry...

???: Th... This has to be a nightmare... Let me wake from it this instant...

I repeatedly slap myself to try to wake myself up

Please tell me I'm having a nightmare... And when I wake up she'll be there by my side telling me to go down with the others for breakfast... And forcing me to dress her up by using her puppy eyes... And asking me to teach her...