Tiffu: Invited you and your brothers, and write a message to meet up in math class. And Zuri won't be at the meeting Badili, she has private problems.

Badili: OK i see, so lets go.

SOMETIME LATER

BADILI POV.

I was waiting for the rest of my friends to come so i could explain what happened to my eye, after a couple of minutes the all entered the class.

Fuli: So Badili, why do you wanted us to come here, we know that Mapigano is responsible for this.

Badili: It wasn't Mapigano, it was Makucha.

Bunga: Makucha? But he never bullied you.

Badili: And would you bully your brother?

Everyone: Brother?

Badili: Yeah, Makucha and me are brothers.

Yun Mibu: But how it is possible? I mean you are nice while Makucha is a asshole.

Badili: He wasn't like that always, it all happened after our parents death. After we landed in the orphanage he changed, he wanted me to bully other people so no one would make fun of me but i didn't want to, so he disavowaled of me told his friends that he is only child and when i was trying to talk to him, he would just ignored me and told them he doesn't know me.

I could say everyone were schocked after what i told them.

Azzad: But what happened to your eye?

Badili: OK so, that is what happened...

EARLIER THAT DAY

I was walking through the corridor back to my room when i bumped in Uheri, it was first time when i was this close to her. I thought i saw a blush on her cheeks but it was just my imagination, she would never like me.

Uheri:(blushing a little) S-sorry Badili.(in mind) I hope he didn't noticed my blush.

Badili: It's OK, i know it's my fault. I just didn't pay attention where i was walking.

I tried to walk away when...

Uheri: No really, it was my fault.

Badili:(blushing) U-Uheri.

Uheri: What?

Then she noticed that she grabbed my hand so i couldn't walk away, we both blushed so red that it could be almost seen beneath our fur.

Badili: H-hey Uheri, do you want to...

???:Uheri!

We looked in the direction to where voice came and saw Makuchas gang.

Chulunn: What are you doing Uheri?

Uheri: Nothing.

Makucha: Are you really talking with that loser?

Badili: You may not like me Makucha but i think it's Uheris business with who he talks to.

Makucha: Anyway, come on Uheri, and back off loser.

Uheri: Bye.

After that she went to group and Makucha was walking behind her. I decided to do something what surely meant being beat up but i didn't care cause sooner or later i would be beat up by Mapigano. I wanted to grab her hand and ask if she has time later but when i tried Makucha pushed me behind.

Makucha: What part of "back off" you don't understand.

Badili: What is your problem with talking to your friend?

Makucha: What is yours with not getting to your head that she will never go out with you. 

After that the gang burst out with laughing. I looked at Uheri and she wasn't laughing, she never was like Makucha or the rest of the gang, sometimes i was wondering why she spends so much time with them.

Makucha: She will never do it.

Then i said something that really got on Makuchas nerves.

Badili: Says the one who was so in loved with ice queen over there and never ask her out.

I said mentioning to Chulunn who was now redder then me a couple minutes ago and a loud "Ooo" was heard from crowd that saw the situation.

Makucha: Don't test my patience.

Badili: Or else what? You gonna beat me up, me, your own brother.

Everyone gasped at my words.

Ora: Is this true Makucha?

Jiona: That loser is your brother?

Fahari: You said you are only child?

Makucha:THAT LO...

Another "Ooo" was heard from the crowd when i cut Makucha by hitting him in the face.

Badili: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MAKUCHA? AFTER OUR PARENTS DEATH YOU HUNG UP ON ME ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED TO BULLY ANYONE!

Makucha: I WANTED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TAKE CARE YOURSELF!

Badili: HOW? BY BY LAYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT US AND LEAVING ME ALONE!

After that he punched me in the face.

Makucha: It's yours fault that you didn't wanted my help, now come on guys, lets go.

He said and he left with his gang, Uheri looked at me like she wanted to say something but when Makucha called her again she run up to the group. And i, i just walked away wondering if i will ever again see the old Makucha.