siblings bonding part 1 (tim)

I am backkkkkkk

Tims pov

Huh?! " what!" Damian and the others except Jay and me yelled out causing the girl to flinch "calm down your scaring her!" I said causing everyone to sit back down except damian he was still standing......I walked over to bruce and held my hands out as a sign to ask if I could pick her up ,she hesitated and bruce whispered something to her causing her to jump out bruce and into my hand ....I picked her up and walked over to my seat ,I noticed she was very light for her age and had a few scars on her neck I did not comment about them but look at bruce ,he gave me a look which clearly said 'I will tell later'

30 mins After lunch I walked into the library to find the cutest thing ever AKA a marinette trying to reach a book I walk over grabbing the book apparently scaring the living soul out out of her! She yelled and fell of the ladder she was standing on let's say I dive quick

There we were me on the ground on my stomach and this little bean on top of my back....

Giggles all I heard were giggles I turn around grabbing Mari to make her sit on my stomach to see marinette giggling hard I just smiled "whats your name!" She ended up giggling the question out "Timothy drake" I say "Timothy drake!" She repeated and giggled again .............

Here we are in my room on the bed with me reading her a story ( she had picked out a fairytale bruce had got for damian) she had cuddled way into my side asking questions here and there .....we gave been here for about 4 hours

3 hours later we could be seen playing tag in the backyard .....let me tell you when I mean she can run I mean it

"Master Tim!" Alfred yelled out as I was about to tag Mari "yes!?" I yell out panting "it's almost time for dinner go get ready we are having guests over " he said by my side glancing at the little bean " whoa! How'd you do that!" Mari said pointing to him and the place he was standing before going back and forth "it's a secret" aflred said kneeling to her level and before she could blink had vanished "Tim? Where did he go?" She asked absolutely clueless as she tilted her head to the side I felt something melt inside me......

Mari pov

(Finally)

Whoa! Mr.alfie disappeared! He has magic! Brother Tim then picked me up onto his shoulders before running into the big house !!!! Brother Jay walked in before looking at me a smiling "hello Jay Jay! " I said giggling I don't know why I am giggling so much today! "Hello pixie I was looking for you!" Brother Jay said taking me of Brother tims shoulders into his hands "go get ready Replacement!" Jay Jay said pushing him out the door before taking me back into Brother Richards room "there she is the star of the show!!!" Brother Richard said pulling me into his bed throwing clothes out of the bag we got from the big mall "why do I have to change? " I said tilting My head it is a habit I got from my mom! My dad told me about it........ anyways " we are having some guests over for dinner so we have to dress up!" Guests? "Who? Will they hurt me?" I whispered the last part..........

Maris outfit on the left

(Is wearing the same shoes from before and her hair is in a high ponytail tied with a white band courtesy of Stephanie)

                                                 -619 words