|| Chapter 4 ||

Russia was walking along the hallway when he spotted Philip in the garden once again,watching the fish in the pond.

Russia sighed and smiled gently,walking towards the short male. He sat beside Philip,and he noticed something immediately.

Philip had eye bags and his skin was pale. His eyes looked tired but alert. Was is because of what happened yesterday?

"Philip?..."Russia muttered,making Philip flinch.

"Oh...Russia...I-I mean,Your Majesty!...I mean,I mean..."Philip stammered.

Russia placed his hand on Philip's shoulder and gave him a smile,reassuring Philip. The Filipino just sighed and curled up into a ball to calm himself down.

"You're doing it again."Russia told.

"Doing what?"Philip muttered.

"Curling up. Is this normal?"Russia asked.

"Mmm...When I'm scared..."Philip answered.

"Hm...So you're still shaken up by what happened yesterday?"Russia guessed,and Philip nodded in reply.

Suddenly,a soft breeze came. Russia raised his head a little,closed his eyes and just enjoyed the wind. Philip looked up at Russia.

Philip perked up. He raised his head too and copied Russia. It felt nice,feeling the breeze blow. It was relaxing...TOO relaxing.

Philip started to drift off,but flinched and woke himself up. In a flash,the calm face Philip had turned into a alert and serious one.

A wave of pain crossed Philip's mind,giving him a headache. He groaned,feeling dizzy. And Russia noticed this.

"Hey,you alright?"Russia asked.

"Uhh...Y-Yeah...Yeah,I'm fine."Philip said,smiling.

But something about that smile seemed off. It was like it was fake,but real at the same time. It was comforting,but it made Russia worry.

Russia needed answers to his questions. But he didn't want to pry. All he could do is make sure Philip's alright.

----------- -----------

Philip was lying down on his bed. He felt tired,but he didn't dare blink. He just stared at the wall with a blank face and a blank mind.

Just then,a knock came. It startled Philip and his instincts kicked in,making him quickly hide under his blanket.

"Your Highness?"Sandra called from outside the room.

"Oh...Come in!"Philip said.

Sandra walked in with a serving trolley. She pushed it all the way to Philip's bed. Sandra put up a foldable table on Philip's bed and placed his dinner there.

"His Majesty figured that you'd want to eat here,so he asked me to bring this to you."Sandra told.

"Thank you,Sandra."Philip thanked,smiling.

Sandra bowed. Philip took his fork and ate some of the food. Another thing that calms Philip down was food,and his dinner was delicious.

"Sandra...About the two hunters at the city..."Philip muttered.

"Please,don't think about it,Your Highness. It's all in the past."Sandra said.

"I know,but...What if they come back?"Philip told,lowering his head.

"Hmm...That is very possible. But there's no need to worry."Sandra sat on the bed."This palace is safe. So there's no need to worry."

"I hope so."Philip mumbled.