"You wanted to defend them by saying that you can leave me here in this world with all your rights, huh?" Their scent mingling but eita could feel the heat radiating from Mustafa.

"Listen! You didn't came in my life by those sudden signs and all I claimed you with all my strength, now you think you can just die, huh?" Mustafa grasped her neck and pulled more to him.

"Marne ka itna shaoqh hain?" He gritted and pulled her harshly which lead her to hissed in pain. But a part of his anger was subside as her smell teased his nostrils.
( you are too eager for death?)

"If you wanna kill yourself then pick that knife and stab me with than you might understand what pain I have suffered and what it is to be death."He pointed to the knife kept with some fruits and tighten his hold on her forearm and neck. She gulped and her eyes welled up thinking that because of her Mustafa was in this state with Devillshed hair red eyes face red because of anger.

"I didn't meant that!"eira tried to clarify her words but Mustafa closed his lids and took a deep breath than took two steps back walking out of the room leaving his  hoor.

**********************

Mustafa cursed himself for saying those words to his hoor, his wife his love his first and first everything first.

I claimed you with all my strength

How can he say this, uff khudaya!!

It's been 3days and Mustafa didn't went to mansion and gathering himself for an explanation.

He soo wanted to help his hoor but can't!!she ruined everything thing.

Why did he have to grab her neck to roughly. She never asked anything and would happily obliged in everything he asked her to do.

Now here he is, sitting in his penthouse and depressing about how he failing to keep his wife save.

He first didn't noticed  and she ended up in a store room which ended her up in a bandage on her fragile soft wrist and when that wound was still healing she got hit by a bullet which ended her up in total bed rest.

Now he have to be very cautious because even a small scratch and he will be failed as-

Mustafa glanced his phone which showed a call from his baba. He sighed and cancelled the call than leaned in sofa and closed his eyes but those hurt eyes and hissing voice jerked him to open his eyes.

This is the third day and still it haunts Mustafa to even breath without his hoor.

How will he live when she will know about that.

Will she forgive us like she did with habiba? Can she?

Question were on high in his mind but still no answer.

*********************

It's been a week but Mustafa had trapped himself in his study in mansion.

He came back to mansion last night and busied himself with all his work either be it important or not he did all his office work.