[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)

Começar do início

"Well actually, the inside of the gallery is full of your photos."

Amatsuki blinked, cannot insert the information to his mind before suddenly flustered and shocked. "W-what?!" He blushing the fact Kashutarou keeps many photos of his in his gallery.

Kashitarou chuckled at the reactions. "Want see it? I have my phone right now." Amatsuki quickly shook his head and refused it still blushing. After calming down for a bit Amatsuki then tell his next lie.

"As you know I always knew Kashitarou-san schedule and always visit you in work when I can."

"Ah yes, even though I never told you my schedule you always knew it. I always wondering about that."

"I always said It's just because I guessed it and remember about it. But actually... I'm a-asking to your Manager about your schedule and always note it so I can meet you when I'm free..."

Kashitarou froze at the statement before hug the brunette unconsciously happily while Amatsuku blushing once more at the hug before slightly pushing him away.

"Get off me Kashitarou-san!"

"Okay okay don't need to kick me!"

Kashitarou slightly grinning as he let go of Amatsuki while he still blushing.

After that, they tried to tell many lies about them and tell them the truth, somes truth was a funny one, somes truth was a scary one, and somes truth was a heartwarming one. But even though they already said many lies, no reaction come from the room.

"How much time passed since we here?"

"Around one hour or so."

Great, they in this room for one hour and still haven't get out from here. Just telling them lies and the truth takes up stamina than they expected. Amatsuki became slightly pissed off that they still haven't get out from here. While Kashitaro still thinking about a lie again.

"What the hell is wrong with this room! I can't think of another lie." Amatsuki thought, well, that's a lie of course. He have one, and he really thought that one is the biggest lie he have. But he don't have courage to tell it. No, he can't tell it. He's scared of what will happen next when he say it.

I thought that the person who doing this don't know about it so I just can bring out the lie that I thought It's near the biggest but, at this point I know who the culprit.

Amatsuki thought while sighing and laughing slightly at the culprit. Now he knows who is it, he can't wait any longer.

He always running away, and he lying to himself, and the only knows it is a few person he told. Well, that's make sense now. He turned around to Kashitaro that seems still thinking about another lie.

He take a deep breath, gripping his clothers slightly tight, "Ka-Kashitarou-san! I have a lie that I think It's the biggest lie I made, and... I hope you not thinking bad at it."

Kashitarou stare at the brunette before nodding and smile gently to him. "Go on, I will never think something like that to you Amatsuki-kun."

Amatsuki blushing a little, lowered his head when he said it. "I have a lie, the biggest lie I ever made. I always running away from this feeling, thinking it's impossible. I lied that I think of you as my close friend."

Kashitarou feel his heart ache when he heard it, but ignored it and focus on what Amatsuki will say.

"I like you Kashitarou-san. Not as friend, but as in romantically. I always liked you for many years."

Kashitarou froze, cannot inserted the information to his mind he wondering if he hearing it right, Amatsuki confessed to him. At this place now. He lowered his head put his palm in his mouth to hide his grinning that plastered on his face.