"yes, we're still doing the asmr thing

"yes, we're still doing the asmr thing." hyunjin nodded, letting felix serve him the food they had ordered. he watched as the latter plated him his fried rice, removing the peas with his chopsticks and dropping them on his own plate. hyunjin hated peas. it was astounding as in how much felix knew him and how natural it was for him to remember these things about him  from living with him. crazy how living with each other even when they fought and bantered could dig some deep feelings nonetheless.

"of course. i'm excited for that."

"say, how about we make more videos together?" hyunjin suggested. "we'd be the trendy couple on the internet. plus, we'd even make money."

"that is indeed a good idea." felix smiled, taking a spoon of his chicken soup. "we don't have to just make asmrs. there's a lot of stuff available."

"yes. also, is there a job vacancy in your ice cream parlor?"

"you're going to work there?"

"yes. if i cut off all my ties with my father, i'd need to be financially stable. with college at the same time, i might as well start it all soon. i can do any work in your parlor."

"hyunjin," felix chuckled, taking the latter's hands in his. he looked into his eyes and said. "breathe, baby." he said in a comforting voice. "you need to breathe and not overthink it. we'll figure it out. don't wear yourself out. small steps at a time. you don't want to do something just for money. there's a lot of ways to do what you like and still make money,"

"do you work at the ice cream parlor because you like it?"

"of course!" felix said, kissing hyunjin's knuckles before resuming to eat. when all of a sudden, hyunjin didn't let go of his hand, intertwining his fingers. man, he really loved holding hands, didn't he? that made felix smile. he had no problem eating with one hand if this was the case. "i love working there. one, because me and my friends have a great time there together. two, i love ice creams. so i might as well make some money out of it all."

hyunjin smiled at him fondly as he watched felix giddily.

"what? is there something on my face?" felix asked, touching the edges of his mouth. hyunjin shook his head.

"i just realized you called me baby."

felix's heart skipped a beat. "o-oh, i didn't me-dan—"

"no, i liked it." hyunjin said, leaning down to kiss felix's cheek. he patted his head and stood up. "i have to call changbin. i'll be back in a minute." felix nodded and watched him walk away, his phone in his hand. he stared at the back of his tawny head, hair pulled behind with a black bandanna all the while as he walked out with his phone against his ear. only when he walked out of the entrance did he blink back. maybe that's why he noticed wooyoung walking in literally the next second hyunjin walked out.

"oh fuck." he let out, looking around helplessly. he sagged his shoulders a little in hopes of being invisible. it wasn't like he didn't want to talk to wooyoung or was scared of him. but he was in the middle of liking him or not liking him. so until he figured it out, a little distant could help. besides, with all the shit going on with hyunjin, if he knew wooyoung was here, it might get—