An Italian Mafia Kidnapped Me

~Lacie Kinnei~

        I don't know what to say after that. It was all sudden that he gave me my birthday wish. A guy will give me a necklace... "Thanks for the present"  or "I really appreciate it"? Just a blush and that's it! I couldn't look at Mr. Lovino at his face.

"Hey Lacie, you should really take a damn shower..." Mr. Lovino said, "You really fucking reek of alcohol..." Yes, he has a bloody point. I quickly stood up and turned around to go to the bathroom but I realized... I don't even know a single thing about his house. 

"H-hey! C-could you show me the way to your bathroom..?" I asked him in embarrassment. I could hear him chuckled a little and then he slowly leaned his head to my shoulders

"Just promise me not to take off the damn necklace, Lacie" He whispered silently to my ears. I responded with a nod. He suddenly grabbed my hand and together, he showed me the way of his bathroom. 

        I don't want to give a compliment but his bathroom is really simple though. Just before I could go inside it, Mr. Lovino gave me a towel and I thought of something. My things are still in Venice so, I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA CLOTHES! I turned around and looked at Mr. Lovino dead serious. 

"You don't have any extra clothes?" He asked as if he can read my mind, "Don't worry, I'll ask my girl friend to borrow some spare clothes from her.." 

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Not a girlfriend! A girl friend" He said angrily as he stressed the word "friend". 

"Well then, you better be back when I'm done taking a bath!" I told him as I entered his bathroom. I could hear him sighing. 

        I closed the door firmly, making sure he'll not do anything to me while I bathed. I let my ears lean on the door and listened closely to the sounds outside. I could hear sounds of footsteps slowly fading away. I'm glad that he isn't going to be some Peeping Tom. I then proceed on taking off my clothes. I hang my smelly bloody clothes on a hook. I opened the shower and cold water started coming out. I first washed my hair. Seriously, he only had shampoos. That's too bad because I often use conditioner. Then, I proceed on washing the lower part.

        My heart is beating fast because I'm using a guy's bathroom. But I won't allow it! I can't be in love with a guy now. I really don't look forward for any love relationships. I don't travel around the world just to find a perfect guy. I just love every country's culture, tradition and their tourist attractions. Actually, I just love a country more than a real human being. Every country had gone through difficult situations and yet they're still here in the world, still existing. Unlike we humans, who only live until we get old and our existence will soon be gone. 

        I turned off the shower with my body all wet yet clean. I sighed deeply and thought for a minute. Can countries be a real human being...? Then again, they still live through the nationalities of the people. I dried myself using the towel Mr. Lovino gave to me and used it to cover my naked body. I went outside of the bathroom. 

"Mr. Lovino! You here?" I shouted with the door of the bathroom pry open. No one was there. Not even Mr. Antonio was there. I sighed deeply and I went outside. Thanks to the towel, I can cover myself with this. I looked to my left and I saw a chair with a spare female clothes folded properly and I saw a note on it. I quickly took the note and read it. 

I have other things to do but I'll be waiting for you downstairs.

-Lovino Vargas

      Weird. I can sense something very bloody suspicious about this but still, I wore the clothes that was left on the chair and hurriedly went downstairs. I could hear people whispering downstairs. I don't hear any familiar voices from that yet still I went downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw a group of people wearing black suits and black shades.