~21~

You were at the school dance with him. You look at him to see him glancing at his girl best friend.

You step back and say,"go."

He says,"I- y/n-" you interrupt him before he can finish.

"I want you to be happy, and if it's with her please go." After you finish he runs over to her leaving you alone.

You go to the bathroom and go into a stall. You started to sob and cry for a long while.

When you left the bathroom and were on your way out you bumped into your guy friend.

"Hey y/n- are you ok?" He asked you waiting for an answer

"yeah, I just had something in my eye" you came up with a lie good enough; or so you thought.

"I know when your lying" he spread his arm out for you to go in and hug him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his around your waist.

He was comforting you the best he could but he didn't know how to so he just kept quiet until you calmed down and stopped crying.

You noticed his shirt was wet by the time you stopped crying. "Sorry" you apologized looking up at him.

"Don't worry about it. You want me to take you home." He asked you but you didn't want to leave his side.

"Can I stay over at yours?" He smiled in response and held your hand in his. He walked you to his car and started heading to his house.

~~~

"You can go into my closet and change into whatever you want that's comfortable." He told you and you headed to his closet as soon as he mentioned you could.

You picked out some grey shorts and a hoodie of his. You came out and you saw he was just in sweat pants.

You went over to lay on his bed and he started to make a bed on the floor.

"You can sleep up here with me. You don't have to do that." He looked up at you

"Are you sure?" He asked to make sure you were ok with it. You nodded in response and he climbed up in the bed with you.

~~~

During the night you woke up to arms going around your waist. You knew who it was and you were fine with it. You soon fell back asleep.

————
This ones longer than the one before. So here you go :)

-A