Bucky Feels Yucky

Bucky felt horrible, while helping the Guardians of the Galaxy he came into contact with an alien virus that caused him full body aches, a high fever, and nausea.

"Aww, ya poor thing." Harley cooed, sympathetically.

She sits on the edge of their bed and lays a damp rag on her boyfriend's forehead.

"Need anythin' else, suga'?" Harley asked, caressing his fever-hot cheek.

Groaning, Bucky leans into her touch, wrapping an arm around his stomach that was doing all sorts of flips and flops.

"Want me to hold ya, Bucky-Bear?" Harley asked him.

"Yes...but, no, don't. I-I'll get you sick." Bucky grunted.

"I don't care about that. You're sick and miserable, and I'm gonna comfort ya." Harley said.

Despite his protests, Harley climbs into bed with Bucky and holds him in her arms. She sits with her back against the headboard, and Bucky lays between her legs, leaning against her chest.

"See? Isn't this betta?" Harley said, carding her fingers through his hair.

Her boyfriend whimpers then suddenly throws up all over her.

"Oh...oh god." Harley gasped.

"I-I'm sorryyyy." Bucky cried.

As Bucky sobbed and repeatedly apologized, Harley rolls him onto his back then slides off the bed and carefully gets out of her vomit covered clothes. She throws the soiled clothing into the hamper then puts on one of Bucky's t-shirts. Next she uses a wet rag to clean off some of the puke off of Bucky's face, all while trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...." Bucky wept.

"Oh, hun, it's alright. Calm down, you'll make ya'self sicka." Harley said, brushing aside the hair that was plastered to his sweaty forehead.

When Bucky's eyes slip closed, Harley couldn't tell if he had passed out or just fallen asleep, but she didn't like how hot he felt. She calls Bruce and has him send her some medicine that would work on super soldiers, like Steve and Bucky. It was difficult but she was able to wake him up long enough to give him the medicine, then he went right back to sleep.

"Feel better, Bucky-Bear." Harley whispered, kissing his forehead, then tucking the blanket around him.

Harley curls up next to him on the bed, laying her head on his shoulder. The next day, Bucky felt a little better...he also forgot about the whole 'throwing up on his girlfriend' thing. And Harley never brought it up, knowing how embarrassed he was about it last night.