cast & playlist

jack harlow as himself 

lexi hidalgo as beth radford

PLAYLIST

you were good to me - jeremy zucker

"leavin' isn't better than tryin'. growin' but i'm just growin' tired"

be my mistake - the 1975

"you do make me hard, but she makes me weak"

i miss you, i'm sorry - gracie abrams

"please be honest, are we better for it?"

always, i'll care - jeremy zucker

"i'll be better than i was before, despite every text of yours ignored. will you call me still, just to hear my voice? i swear, always, i'll care"

godspeed - frank ocean

"i let go of my claim on you; it's a free world. you look down on where you came from sometimes, but you'll always have this place to call home."

exile (feat. bon iver) - taylor swift

"i think i've seen this film before, and i didn't like the ending. you're not my homeland anymore, so what am i defending now?"

tolerate it - taylor swift 

"i know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it."

born to beg - the national

"i thought you and i might be okay. spinning and quiet, you leaned in against me, said "i'm gonna have it all some day.""

21 - gracie abrams

"i see the look in your eye and i'm biting my tongue. you'd be the love of my life when i was young. when the night is over, don't call me up i'm already under. i get a little bit alone sometimes and i miss you again. i'll be the love of your life inside your head."

from the dining table - harry styles

"woke up the girl who looked just like you; i almost said your name. we haven't spoke since you went away. comfortable silence is overrated. why won't you ever say what you want to say? even my phone misses your call."

motion sickness - phoebe bridgers

"i hate you for what you did, and i miss you like a little kid."

jealous - lennon stella 

"i do better things with my time than try to make you jealous"

high - 5 seconds of summer

"today i called to tell you that i'm changing, but i don't think you have enough respect to see me try. i've been waking up in different spaces, and i think that my heart is meant to last more than a night."

when we were young - adele

"you still look like a movie; you still sound like a song. my god this reminds me of when we were young."