Chapter 1

I scurry around the room,pulling on clothes as I try to find my brush. I pull the tight black T-shirt over my head and stop. I yank on blue jeans and combat boots. I grab my leather jacket and pull my arms threw.

I'm really excited!Bella's back!! I quickly find my brush and pull it through my silver hair,and notice my brown hair is starting to show. I smile as I put my long silver hair into a braid. I grab the keys to my 67 Chevy Impala and run outside."Come on guys! Charlie's expecting us!!"I yell at the door.

Dad sighs and wheels himself to the front door,followed by Jake. Jake pushes Dad down the small ramp and helps him into my car."I'll drive the truck! "Jacob says as he goes back inside,getting the keys. I pull out before him as I hear the truck sputter to life.

" I can't wait to see Bella!I wonder if she remembers me?"I thought aloud."I'm sure she does Ana. Calm down,you'll see Bella soon enough."Dad reassures me. I nod and turn to grab a cassette tape from a box. I throw it into the radio and turn my radio on. The radio roars to life and Kansas starts to play Carry On My Wayward Son. I grin and Dad groans."you and your music."He sighs in his fatherly voice.

I roll my eyes and turn the radio off. I listen to the purr of the impala as we inch forward with every second. Soon we're at Charlie's. I leap out of the Impala and go to the other side to help Dad out of the vehicle. Jake comes over and wheels Dad forward. Charlie comes outside and grins at us."Hey Charlie!"I smile at him and smiles back."Hey Ana,Jake,Billy my man!"I laugh softly and hear soft footsteps.

I look up to see Bella and my eyes grow wide with happiness. She walks over to us and Charlie smiles at her. "Bells,you remember Billy Black don't ya?" She nods and smiles."Yeah,Billy your looking good!"She says and shakes his hand."Yep still dancing."Dad says,smiling from ear to ear."I'm glad your finally here!Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming!"I smile"Alright keep exaggerating and I'll roll you into the mud."Charlie says and Jacob,Bella and I laugh."Bring it!"Dad yells and rolls over to Charlie who's now in the middle of the road. Jake walks forward."Hi I'm Jacob," Jake says. Bella nods,"hey!"Bella says smiling."We used to make mud pies when we were little."I giggled at this comment,making Bella look at me. She looked back at Jake,"Right. No I remember."Bella says and she smiles at me."Now that's a face I can't forget! Hey Ana.'' She says smiling at me. I grin "Heya Bells." I say.

"Are they always like this?" Bella asks."Its getting worse with old age."Jake and I say in unison. Charlie and Dad come over to us.  " So what do you think?"Charlie asks,patting the side of the old truck."About what?"Bella asks."Your home coming present."Bella's eyes widen."This?"Charlie grins."Just bought it off Billy here."Bella's grinning now too."I totally rebuilt the engine."Jake says."Oh come on!"Bella cooes and opens the truck door."Oh my gosh. Th-this is perfect!Are you joking!?"She hits Jake as she opens the door."sorry."she mutters and gets in.

I can't hear the conversation inside the vehicle so I turned to dad."I'm down with the kids." "Yeah dude your the bomb," Charlie says sarcastically. I grin and look at my Impala. Bella opens the door about a minute later."Jacob said you start  Forks High today. Wanna ride to school with me?"I grin."Sure,"I throw my keys at Dad,who catches them"Take the impala home you two. Don't you hurt my baby." I tell him and walk around the front of the truck.

I take Jacob's spot in the truck and watch as she pulls out."So why did you decide to go to Forks High?"She asks. I smile over at her."Mainly because I wanna change of scenery. I've lived my whole life on the rez,just trying to meet new people. You know?"She nods and pulls into the school. I get out with her,my duffle bag hanging at my side. I pull my silver hair out of its braid and it falls to my waist.

I walk with Bella inside to get my schedule. We began to compare our schedules. We have 4th 6th and 7th together. I turn around to go inside the school but an awful stench fills my nose. I turn to look to were the stench comes from and see 5 well dressed vampires. I frown,no one told me the vampires were back.

They seem to notice me as well because they are staring. I examine each vampire. The first has shaggy bronze hair and coal black eyes. The next was extremely short with spiky black hair and golden eyes. Next to her was a burly, muscular man with a mop dark brown hair and golden eyes. Next was a girl with golden curls,absolutely gorgeous. My breathing caught in my throat as I took in the next male. He was tall,slightly muscular with honey blonde hair and the most intoxicating gold eyes.

I store into his eyes for what seemed like an eternity. The world practically stopped around me. He was now my world. I knew that instint I would be anything for him,even if he was a vampire. I would be a sister,a protector or even a lover. I snapped out of my trance and my mind was suddenly filled with Paul. I couldn't love my handsome hothead anymore. I had imprinted on a vampire though.

I barely noticed Bella shaking my arm,trying to pull me from my thoughts. I finally looked at her and she sighed."What's wrong Ana?"I shake my head."N-Nothing." I turn to look back over at the Cullen's,they're walking towards us. Oh shit. "Bella go on to your first period. I don't feel well." I mutter and she nods walking away.

I return my eyes to his,he's staring at me. Finally,they are in front of me."I wish I would have known vampires were in town. Would've sent flowers."I coo. Edward seems angry. I look over at him."What? Oh right I probably smell like wet dog. Well I have the gene but I've never even turned Into a wolf yet. "They frown and whisper amongst themselves." Haven't got all day. I assume you know that I imprinted on your 'brother' correct?" I ask.

They're all quite aggravated. "Anger helps no one." I sigh as I lean against a wall. "How did you imprint on him if you aren't even a wolf yet?" I shrug my shoulders."I don't know. I guess I'm more human then wolf. That's probably why you don't stink as much as you should to me." I look over at my imprint."Am I bestowed the pleasure of knowing your name."I mainly spoke to my imprint."I'm Jasper.This is Edward,Alice,Rosalie,and Emmett."Jasper said with a southern drawl.

I smile at him."Jasper hmmm. That name is very familiar. Ah I know! Your Jasper Whitlock aren't you? You've got one interesting story in the history books." I say and he nods."Well only true history buffs know my story. The lady who imprinted on me is a history buff. Damn"He muttered in his southern drawl."I'm Ana by the way." I say casually. They all seem slightly surprised now.

"Ana....Ana Black? Daughter of Billy Black and Nova Black? Damn."Once again Jasper cursed and store at me."You've got one hell of a backstoty yourself."I grin and nod."Well being part vampire,wolf,and human is hard. Quite simple though."My brown orbs stare into his."That's why your not turning into a wolf. You have vampire in you."Jasper whispers.