➶➶➶➶➶ You And Kaeya Ig ➷➷➷➷➷

Sexy wexy kaeya was a very horknee man that night, so he went to your room and began to seduce you.

'oh kaeya my shmuchums, puchums, smoosy wooshy love, i like seeing you big flooumptiois boobs' you said as hr sat you on his thick hot lap.

'do i have you srxy consent to fuck your ass 😩😜😩😩✨😩🥰😩' kaeya moaned. 'no 😜' you replied. 'may you reconsider?' he said in a sexy seductive voicr.

'with that sexy hot voice ofc 😩' so he took out his throbbing hot long 23 inch dick and shiwed you it

'nice cock'

He proceded to magically make ice cubes and he shoved them up your ass, while you moaned, but unlike that one childe fanfic, he didnt use chopsticks.

'you're such a good little sloot for me dearie 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺' kaeya said in a seductive high-pitched voice.

You started sucking on his big fat mommy Milkers and they started lactating, spilling his sexy milk from them as you lapped up every last drop.

He then put his dick in your ass and licked it at the same time because hes really good at multi tasking.

He then pounded into you at a speed described as light and you got a nosebleed because it was so hot.

He then took a monster ultra- i mean his two diGeTs and shoved them in your ass then up your nose.

-----------after seggs------------

He slowly lay you down onto the bed and cleaned you off, laying a blankey over you afterwards.

He went to take a quick shower to clean himself off and got into bed with you.

That was until you started humping his mommy milkers which escalated into round two of seggs...

To be continued....
Maby
Im not sorry