Audition for Link Dive Academy!

Sena POV

Today's the day. The day of the audition to get into the elite idol academy, Link Dive Academy. I'm so nervous, what if I don't pass? Ryuu'll be so sad. I can't let him down or myself! We're driving over there now, Link Dive Academy is so big I'm definitely going to get lost in it. A woman was at the entrance of the academy directing the auditioners toward the auditorium.

"All auditioners, please follow me this way to the auditorium," she said. Everyone followed. First, the members of Dreaming Prism, Hisako Matsuda, and Mitsu Fujii sang Believe It. 

Bold-Hisako

Italic-Mitsu

Normal-Both

Onaji kokyū... onaji rhythm...

Never end itsumo kawaranai shinjitsu
Believe kotae wa tatta hitotsu kitto
Itsudemo heart ni shōjiki de itai kara
Itsudemo rashiku aritai

Dokomademo dokomademo la la la... runway
"Ima" wo meippai kanjite ooh
Tsuzuiteku tsuzuiteku la la la... runway
Fumidasu ashi wo soroete sā

Takanare! Shinjite iku yo zutto
Takamare! Shinjite mite yo motto
Bili Bili shibirete Hili Hili mune ga atsuku natte Dancin'

Utatte! Shinjirareru yo kitto
Agatte! Shinjite iru yo sotto
Tada tada sunao ni takamaru kimochi wo tometaku nakute

Everyone was amazed. People started auditioning. I waited until they called "Murakami Sena-san." I was directed into a room along with a woman. "Please choose a Link Coord to perform with," the woman who was in the room with me said. I picked a pink one called the Pink Link Coord.

I go into the fitting room, a device that allows idols to wear their coords, and inserted my cards into the device

I go into the fitting room, a device that allows idols to wear their coords, and inserted my cards into the device. I perform Thank You⇄It'll Be Alright (pretend it's the Pink Link Coord)

and the judges are amazed at my performance. I was chosen with a few other people to join Link Dive Academy. I'm so happy I could faint! I can't wait to tell Ryuu I got in!

~back home~

"Ryuu! I made it in!" I say. Ryuu looks surprised and happy.

"Really? Congrats!" Ryuu replies, "when are you going to move into the dorms?" I tell him the day after tomorrow, I realize how soon that is. I hurriedly went to my bedroom and started packing. Ryuu eventually came and helped me. Now I've got a full cute pink suitcase with music notes on it along with a matching backpack. If I needed anything I could just come back and get it anytime I wanted. Soon, real soon, I'll be a real idol! And I'll be able to have my own brand!

I'm going to be publishing more, but that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed! I didn't add the lyrics for Thank You⇄It'll Be Alright because that's way too many lyrics.