Part 19 : Whole truth

Start from the beginning

"𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗸𝗸𝗸𝗸!!! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, lifting his hands up showing the paper bag of breakfast. Jisoo and Jimin were behind him. But all of their gazes stopped at both of you, seeing you and Jungkook standing there looking all flustered.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?" Jimin asked with a smirk. "𝗡-𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼? 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴", you immediately replied, your voice desperate to make them trust your words but all of them just chuckled and headed towards the dining table.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹", Jungkook whispered to you before going towards the dining table too making you slap yourself mentally for your stupidity.

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨'. You thought.

"𝗬/𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?" Jisoo asked while settling down on the chair of dining table. "𝗡𝗼. 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘀. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁." You grinned looking at Jungkook. All of them chuckled and praised how good you look without glasses.

While you all were having breakfast, Taehyung was busy with his laptop. "𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗽?" You asked.
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁", Taehyung replied, his gaze still fixed on the laptop screen. You slightly peeked into the screen to what he was doing. He was arranging a design. Design of some big public building. It took you less then 3 minutes to analyse the design and mistakes he was doing again and again.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴", your words hit him and he looked at you. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁?" He was little confused. "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗦𝗲𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴", you pointed and he followed your guide. Soon the dining table turned into a working desk where both you and Taehyung were discussing HIS work.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆? 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲", Jungkook throwed a death glare at Taehyung. The latter simply rolled his eyes and closed the laptop.

"𝗕𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳." Taehyung said to you while munching his waffle.