Part 18 : Birthday gift

Start from the beginning

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆? 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗵!" You lifted your head up to see the old women but just a blurry view came into your sight. The world was revolving constantly around you. "𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲?" She asked again but you were not in state of answering. And how could you, her words were not even clearly audible to you. You just knew that she is murmuring something. After she was completely assured that you are not in your senses, she looked around and helped you get up with your arm around her neck. She somehow carried you out of the room and headed towards the store room which was in the ending of the lobby.

She made you sit on an old almost broken chair and carefully locked the door from inside and again came back to you. She then took out some papers which she his in her cardigan (?) And an ink pad. That's what her real motive was. To make you sign the property papers.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." She whispered while opening the pages and and struggling to get your fingerprints.
Turns out that the villa in not the only thing you owned and she wanted to snatch. The empty plot in front of your house also belonged to you. She managed to get your fingerprints on two to three papers but you started moving too much after that.

"𝗬𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵! 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹?" She whisper yelled but who's was even listening. You were being troublesome for her now.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

I was taking glance at the stairs from time to time, waiting for y/n. "𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?" I asked to myself while looking at my watch. I sighed and just looked around but something popped in my mind.

'𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵! 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵? 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰? 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵!'

I widened my eyes in realisation and ran upstairs gaining everyone's attention.

"𝗬𝗮𝗵! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗵?" Jimin yelled and I ignored his words. I ran straight to Y/n's room.

"𝗬/𝗡! 𝗬/𝗡!" I called out her name after looking around and knocked the bathroom door but the door was already open. "𝗬/𝗻, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻", he asked but no responses. I  barged inside and it was empty. Y/n was not there too. I called her multiple times but she was not picking up. "𝗖'𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲!" I stomped my feet on ground and left her room to check each and every other room.

While running around, I came and stood in front of the store room because of some noices. I realised that it was his aunt's. I pushed the door and it didn't opened. Without thinking much, I gave it a hard push and the lock broke down, revealing y/n and her aunt. The sight angered me like nothing. She was trying to take Y/n's fingerprints while she is not even concious about what she's doing.