𝟎𝟎𝟒 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; coffee bae?]

now playing...

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝) + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛

❝𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲.❞

your eyes wondered over the face that youd seen so long ago and yet every feature now reminded you that mitsuya...had changed.

his demeanor and stance was excluded from this changing but his face and his toned body structure was a highlight that you noticed from the moment he walked in.

he now had ear pericings, more than before and his mouth rested in a strangely comforting smirk as he held in front of him a yellow fluffy animal.

it was so soft and plush looking that you were staring at it with a smile that was undeniably growing from the eyes that you felt on you. mitsuya raised it up to his face moving the duck's legs with a grin that melted your heart once you saw the wrinkles near his eyes form.

"forgive me?~" he mumbled teasingly using the yellow legs to pretend to wave at you.

mitsuya's voice was deeper now, you noted this in the back of your head as you stepped closer to him with a shy like smile and taking the gifted duckie in your hands.

as you approached him you felt mitsuya's smile become somewhat of a flustered like grin when you sniffed the air unknowingly taking in full whisps of his cologne.

[burberry hero is the smell]

he smelled much like how he dressed, clean and crisp but there was something else that caught your nose.

whatever it was, it smelled oddly addictive as you were pulled into a light hug by mitsuya himself you burried your nose in the dip of his shoulder trying to savor the smell for as long as you could.

you found yourself imagining a life where that smell would always be around you, a life where you could wake up next to him and be reminded that he was always near.

he hugged you fully now that your arms were wrapped around him tightly feeding into the memory of so long ago when you last hugged him.  now you were taller and fuller in the feminine parts of your body and mitsuya was stronger, and he grew a lot over the years.

"hey..." he said airily his arms finding themselves wrapped around your waist as a smirk broke out against his neck from the girl he held onto. he could feel her breaths fanning his neck as her eyelashes fluttered when he spoke to her.