"Of course." She leaves, I open the door and go in my room. Nothing has changed, it's still as I remember. I sigh and sit on my bed, Tony had someone bring my stuff in here that I brought from where I've been staying. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I take it out and see a text from Clint. 

'So, that was a long game of hide and seek huh?' I chuckle..

'I won though, suckers stopped looking. So I had to make myself known.'

'Definitely the new champion, how you feeling with it all?'

'Not sure honestly, a bit of me just wants to stay hidden but another bit of me is glad I'm not hiding'

'What did they all have to say about it?'

'They were all mad, Fury was a dick. Pepper is the best, I think they all understand now though.'

'Good, the family say hi by the way.'

'Hi back, I miss you guys.'

'We miss you too, I'll see you at the party anyway.'

'I better or I will kick your ass.'

'Promise' I put my phone away and get ready for bed, it's been a long day.

                    The next day I feel myself been shook, I open my eyes at see Steve by my bed. I look at the clock, 6:30am.

"I swear if there isn't an emergency I will murder you." I complain, he chuckles lightly.

"You were yelling in your sleep, I wanted to make sure you was okay." 

"I was?" He nods. "Alright I'll let you off, but thank you." 

"No problem."

"Going on a run?"

"Yeah, I haven't slept much. Just need to keep occupied."

"Everything okay?" HE sighs slightly. "Steve."

"I found something out earlier, you're not going to like it."

"What is it?" I sit up, I'm more awake now. 

"That guy who kidnapped you all to fond you, I found out who he is."

"Who is he?"

"That family you've been staying with, he's the father of the two girls." My eyes widen, he's not serious surely. They've never met their dad, well Hayley always said she hated him.

"How did you find out?"

"Tony, he spent hours looking into him. He was going to tell you when you woke up, he said i can tell you if I see you first when you wake up though."

"Fuck." He raises and eyebrow. "Yes Rogers?"

"Language."

"English."

"You're annoying." He grins.

"You love it."

"Always." He smiles. "I'll leave you alone, sorry for waking you."

"Don't be sorry, I do have a really important question though."

"Yes?"

"Can I use your shield yet?" He rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. "I didn't hear a no!" With that he was gone.

"Oh, you're awake." Tony says as he stops at my door.

"Yeah."

"May I come in?" I nod, he walks in and sits on the edge of my bed. "Steve tell you what I found?"