Chapter 5 - Determination

Start from the beginning

But the one thing I still can't wrap my head around is the audience. Sometimes, they feel kind of pressuring to me. Me realizing the fact that I can become an idol and play music with you guys are amazing... And I am happy about that....

But I also want to understand our fans as well! I want to know what everyone wants, how to make everyone happy, and how to make anyone have fun!! I know it sounds like I'm asking for something impossible but... I took this job in order to test myself and see if it's actually possible.

I want to give back to Pasupare and our fans for giving me this really great opportunity to let me do what I love to this very day....

So I'm sorry..."

Is what Maya-san said.

.
.
.

Honestly, That was beautiful. But Chisato just seems really apologetic now.

"I-Im sorry Maya-san... I wish I didn't come up to you that badly...." Chisato said.

"It's okay Chisato-chan! I understand! I may have been too hasty about this... I might need to consult Ms. Mio regarding this issue tomorrow..." Maya said.

"We'll help you Maya-san! We'll make sure you achieve what you want to achieve!" Makoto said.

"Hey, I might seem like an outsider to this but... I am also here to help. I can probably think of many different ways so that we can get feedback from out customers!" I said.

I just tried to pitch an idea in. I mean, can you blame me? I just really want to help out Maya-san...

"Everyone.... I'm so thankful!" Maya said.

.
.
.

After all that, we sat down and enjoyed our time together drinking and snacking on cakes before we decided to head out and part ways.

.
.
.

"Well then Maya-san, I guess we'l' split up here for now. You sure you don't want us to accompany you home?" Chisato asked.

"It's okay! Senpai and I can handle ourselves!" Maya said.

"Alright then, but please do give us a call anytime if you need help with anything!" Makoto said.

"Sure thing!" Maya responded.

"Let's go, Makoto." Chisato said.

"Ah, now that you've mentioned it... You two seem to be always hanging around each other nowadays!" Maya said.

Chisato flinched.

"That's just because Makoto helps me out for the entirety of my schedules lately! We can't be sure if I'm always safe considering I am an actor after all am I right?! That's why I need to always pull him along with me!" Chisato said.

Why did it feel like she just said that on the spot?

"Am I a Golden Retriever now..???" Makoto said.

"Eh?" Maya exclaimed.

"Anyways, let's go Makoto!" Chisato said.

And they both left us.

.
.
.

We're back to being alone while I was accompanying her back home.

During the walk home, I had a question that was stuck into my mind ever since we went to that cafe...

"Hey Maya-san...." I asked her.

"What is it senpai?" She said.

"After you're done with World Idol Fes, would you be quitting the job?" I asked her.

Now, she doesn't really have any other reason to stay. She's already busy enough with her idol work I guess...

But I gotta admit.... that would be.....

Pretty sad.

.
.
.

"Well... I don't know Senpai." Maya said.

"Is that so..." I said.

"If there wouldn't be any more purpose for me to be there, I'll probably just quit!" Maya-san said.

.
.
.

She was laughing. To her, it was a funny joke that shouldn't have probably been taken seriously.

But I don't know what came over me that night.

I started.....

Crying.

- To Be Continued -