The end

After lot of observation Samrat, sai and Virat understood that Pakhi never tried to move on... She's just being close to Samrat to jealous Virat which is not happening.... She tried her level best to create differences between Sai and Virat.... But she failed every time.... Samrat's doubts started get clarified day by day.... She even did pregnancy drama putting blames on virat... She thought this would surely separate sairat forever... But Sai smartly handled the situation and made patraleka to confess her deeds in front of the family.... Virat once again cleared off everything to pakhi that there is nothing between him and her.... He loves Sai ... He told her to leave him... Samrat stayed strong... Actually he was prepared dor for this situation when he gave chance to their relationship... Samrat decided to divorce her.... Samrat politely suggested her to move on from virat... Otherwise she would spoil her entire life.... And also told her that what she feel for Virat is not called Love it's obsession... What sai and virat shares is called Love.... They stood by eachother at all kinds of situations... They did decided to leave eachother for the sake of eachother's happiness.... He requested her to move out from his life and start a new journey.... Pakhi understood that she can't do anything but to move on at that point.... She agreed for divorce... Samrat and pakhi divorced and started their new phase of lives (separately) Sai slowly made her mark in everyone's heart.... She completed her studies passing with flying colours.... making virat and her family proud.... she's completed her internship and waiting for joining letter....Samrat found his love of his life Samira.... They started their happy life.... Mohit got his chances in shows... His dream came true.... The bond between Mohit and karishma grew stronger....Bhavani accepted Pulkit and Harini whole heartedly... Family loves sai to the core.... Chauvan niwas is filled with Love and happiness....

The family photoshoot...
Family took lots and lots of pictures...
In between those happy moments our Veeru is busy doing his favourite job... Arrey... Staring Sai....
Virat (in mind): kisne socha tha ki is ghar mein khushiyon ki baarish hogi voh bhi is thufan mele ke vajah se... Bappa... Thank you soooo much aapne Sai ko meri life mein bhejne keliye...
Meri life ko itni sundar bana di hai... Saare rishthe teek hogaye sirf sai ke vajah... Haan lekin voh nahi maanthi yeh baath ki uski vajah se sab ho raha hai... Lekin sach tho hum jaanthe hai aur aap bhi na Bappa.... Itne saalon  mein ek baath samajh gaya sai ka... Yahi ki... Agar voh kisise pyaar karegi tho zindagi bhar uski khushiyon keliye har ek prayaas karegi...
Kamal sir... Kohinoor hai aapki beti... Aur aapne is kohinoor ko mere life bhejne keliye thank you....
Sai came to him who was still staring at her( family is busy taking pictures so sairat got some alone time)... She waves her hand in front of his face... He came back his sences...
Sai: kya?
Virat: kya kya?
Sai: ghoor kyu rahe hai aap?
Virat: kyu... Apni patni ko ghurne keliye bhi permission leni padegi kya...
Sai: nahi.... Lekin aap aise ghurthe rahenge tho parivaar vaalon ko lagega ki aapka dimaag ka screw loose hogaya hai...
Virat: lagne dho(pulling her close by waist)
Sai: yeh kya kar rahe hai aap....
Virat:(pulling her more close) kyu... Nahi kar sakta kya?
Sai: koyi dekhlega....virat sir....ch..chodiye...
Virat slowly moves towards her lips to kiss...seeing this she closes her eyes waiting to feel... He kisses on her cheeks.... She opens her eyes with disappointment... Virat  was like🤭🤭
Sai pushes him a bit gets free from his grip... She stands not facing him making cute angry vala expression..
Virat whispers in her ears...
" I love you" kisses again on her cheeks and leaves from there and joins his brothers and Devi tai to take pictures.... She smiles....
Sai(in mind): aabaa... Aap khush honge na ki aapki beti apne parivaar ke saath bhohooootthhhh khush hai... Patha hai aabaa aap jitne pyaar karthe ho na utne hi pyaar yeh parivaar mujhse karthi hai.... Aur Virat sir.... Voh tho humesha mujhe khush rakhne keliye kuch na kuch karthe hi rehthe hai... Samrat dada, Mohit, karishma Samira bhabhi, devi tai pulkit jiju sab mere kitne khayal rakhthe hai... Aai tho best hai... Overall my pyaara family.... I love them....
Samira and karishma comes to sai...
Samira: kaha kho gayi sai... Chal na un theeno ko fursath nahi mil rahi humare saath pictures click karne ki... Tho hum hi saath mein kheech Lethe hai...
Karishma: ha bhabhi... Chalo chalo...
They take pictures....
Door bell rings ....
Postman gives a envelope and leaves...
Virat opens it and reads it... Everyone are waiting for him to say what is in it...
Sai: Virat sir... Kya hai yeh envelope?
Virat:(in excitement he shouts) sai tujhe joining letter milgayi hai... Nagpur city hospital mein....
Sai hugs him in excitement.... Sai and Virat both have tears in their eyes...
Kamal sir's wish got fulfilled....
Seeing them whole family felt happy....they all wished good luck and happiness for Sairat....

Samrat: uhmm..uhmmm.... Hum sab bhi hai yaha... Shiva hume bhi tho mauka dho sai ko congratulate karne ka...
Mohit: dada... Hume aur intezaar karna padega... Virat dada vahini ko itni jaldi nahi chodne vaale...
Everyone 😂 except sairat...
Listening them sai and virat break the hug... Sai takes blessings from elders and everyone congratulate her...
So it's family picture time...
Elders sat in sofas placed at front... Youngers standing behind....
After pictures are clicked... Everyone walked towards photographer to see their photos... But sai stopped virat from leaving.....
She goes close to him... Whispers in his ears..." I love you Virat sir"... Kisses on his cheek and runs towards the family....

They lived happily ever after... Obviously there are obstacles are on their way but this time they are ready to face them together....
.......................... The end..........................

Sorry to end the story.... But I am lack of ideas.... Thanks for supporting this story and showing your love.... I hope you like the end.... Sorry to disappoint you.... In the show the current track became really hard to watch.... Virat's character is entirely destroyed.... I have a plan to continue after this room lock scene.... I will come to entertain you with a new plot....
Drop your comments about your thoughts....
Lots of love...