Hugs and kisses

Terushima and Daishou often hang out together at Terushima's place. His parents aren't often at home. Terushima doesn't really care he is used to this.

His parents need to work hard to stay. They often move places because they're short on money everytime. There's one time when he was 4 he had to stay with his uncle for almost a year because his parents dont wanna leave him homeless while they're at work.

Eventually the dad became an alcoholic. Poor kid Terushima had to witness his mom being beaten buy his drunk dad. Leaving permanent scars on her face and arms.

Then her friend heard what had occured, they told her to get a divorce and she did. Now that the money we earned won't be spend on alcohol anymore, they can have a decent life now.

Thinking about it makes him want to cry. Seeing the scars whenever he's off to school. Surely this would never have happened if he wasn't there in the first place.

"Frick why am I thinking about this now.." he sighed covering his eyes with his palm eyes filled with tears.
"Are you ok?" Daishou asked removing Terushima's hand slowly.
Terushima sat up "I'm fine, I'm- just tired"
"Are you-?"
"No, I uh- ahm" Terushima can't think of any valid excuses, he let a tear flow down.

Daishou has never seen Terushima like this.
Terushima spoke,

"Uh, you should maybe g-"
"What's wrong?" Daishou asked in a concerned yet stern tone.
"..." Terushima kept his lips sealed facing down.

Daishou immediately hugged Terushima. He don't know what's going on but he knows Terushima could really used physical affection right now.

Terushima flinched by the touch then wrap his arm around Daishou. Crying softly on his shoulder and clutching his shirt. They stayed like this until Terushima calms down and able to catch his breath. Hearing Daishou's heartbeat is really calming to him.

Daishou began to run his fingers through the blonde's hair and leaving small kisses around his neck and jaw. Terushima giggles while removing his head from Daishou's shoulder to look at him.

The surroundings are really comforting. The cold wind, dim sunset light from the window blinds, the orange-ish lightning, the warm bed.

Daishou cupped Terushima's face and kiss his lips very softly while caressing his cheeks with his thumb. It suddenly turned into a kissing war.

Later Daishou found himself trapped by Terushima in his lap being hugged from behind. Terushima continuously kissing his face and neck. Making Daishou ticklish. Terushima stop and rest his head on Daishou's shoulder.

"Thank you, babe"
Daishou smiled and turn around straddling Terushima and wrap his arms around his neck, connecting their foreheads together. Then kissed his nose.
"Anything, yuji"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked when i suddenly start seeing people adding this on their reading list and voting it. So, i don't wanna let yall down so here's a fluff chapter!