120 - epilogue

Nov 29, 06: 07 pm

messenger

mark lee
• active now

6:07 pm

mark:
baby, where are you?

mark:
paalis palang ako
bahay namin.

mark:
mom talked to me
about school for
college.

areum:
hey baby! :)

areum:
nasa condo mo
po ako.

areum:
you can just go
here.

mark:
oh, okay.

mark:
see you in a bit.

___________________________

NARRATION

M A R K

I was nervous as I made my way up to my condo. I let out a sigh as I went inside the elevator and clicked the number of my floor.

I checked myself at the reflection and still can't help but to feel nervous. First monthsary namin ni Areum, first to many more in the future. Napangiti ako sa naiisip.

Nang makarating ako sa floor ko ay agad akong dumiretso papunta condo ko at dahan dahan pumasok. It was a bit dark and I can see some candles litted up.

Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko at napahigpit ang hawak sa bouquet na hawak hawak.

I got startled when somebody just hugged me from behind.

"Surprise baby!" she cheered as she went in front of me smiling widely.

I was in dazed as I saw her wearing this elegant white dress. She suites it so much and saying that she looks beautiful was an understatement. She looked gorgeous. Very gorgeous... and she's mine.

I quickly pulled her into a hug, "Baby, I'm supposed to do this." sabi ko. Kind of feeling bad that she surprised me instead of me doing that.

She pouted, "Ano ka ba! Dalawa tayo sa relasyon so of course hindi lang ikaw dapat ang mage-effort. You've done so much already baby." she said and cupped my face as she stares at my eyes.

"Don't take away from me the right to spoil my man, okay?"

Napatango naman ako at napakagat sa ibabang labi dahil she sounded like a boss.