Tainted: Supernatural - Introduction.

My name is Lisa Duke and I was only 18 when I was tricked into, what I thought was death, well it might as well of been. I was just a girl, with a wealthy family of a mum, a dad and an older brother who loved me. We were a British family, living in Austin, Texas. I thought I had everything in life to be honest, everything I could think of. Like every teen, I had moments when I hated my life, and everyone in it, but those were moodswings, I mean, every girl gets them right? I wouldn't of changed anything in my life, as much as I moaned about everything, I was honestly satisfyed. But like everything, eventually something had to happen, to upset the calm flow, I guess thats the way life goes, thats one life lesson, I guess.

At the age of 19 something was already missing from my life. The thing is ... I had a sister. Had being the keyword.  My sister was called Angela, she was pretty, two years younger than me and unlike me, always fretted over her future. I was much more of a one-step-at-a-time kind of girl.

 So how’d did she die? Well the public story is that she had died in a rock climbing accident. I knew better though, she wasn’t an out door kind of girl, my sister would rather snuggle on the sofa with a pot of Ben and Jerry’s rather than ‘be one with nature’. Her “boyfriend” convinced her otherwise though; she was obsessed with making other people in her life happy.

 What a stupid, little blonde girl, I should of stopped it right then and there when I heard her telling mum and dad that she’s “rock climbing with Joel”. But no I was too busy feeling sorry for myself. She didn't deserve it, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for not going with my instincts. I know you can't do anything about the past, I know I can never change what happend, but damn it, I wish I could.

My brother on the other hand, was alive and at the age of 26, way older than me. His name was Luke Duke and he was quite successful in life, something I envied. He worked in a lab, for a company that focused on engineering new technology called Vita Technology, V. Tech for short. He was quite the science geek, one of the things I loved about him, the way he would just get swept up in his crazy ideas; you really learnt a lot when you hung around him.

 My parents are, well parents, incredibly annoying, but annoyingly lovable and I just could not, not love them, hopefully you get my point. My dad’s name is George Lee Duke, a well known doctor in the area, while my mothers name is Ashley Duke. A cop by nature, it was in her blood to live by the law, for the law and even die for the law. My mum was freaking’ best friends with the idea of society and authority, which consequently made it hard for me. A typical troublesome teen.

And I guess that leaves me, there’s nothing to say, but the fact that I had very, very bad luck and an incredible ability to disregard danger.