Are you kidding me!?

trigger warning: harsh grabbing of an arm, lots of yelling, and abuse?
This is the symbol when it will begin and end: ~

"Ugh" Aphrodite sighed "why did I have to be grounded right when I confessed" suddenly Aphrodite heard a knock on her window "hello?" Aphrodite said as she opened the window.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me get in your room" Michael said struggling to hold on "Oh yeah sorry" Aphrodite said as she helped him up "finally, if your dad was outside I would've been dead" Michael jokes as he sat down on Aphrodites bed.

"True, why're you here anyways do you realize how much trouble I'll get in if he walked in here" Aphrodite said as she sat down next Michael "well I just wanted to see you, I missed you" michael said averting his gaze from you to the floor "no i didn't mean it that way, if you miss me you can come over anytime." Aphrodite said trying to reassure Michael.

After Aphrodite said that, they sat there in silence. Just admiring eachother. Before they both realized it, they slowly started leaning into eachother. Eventually their lips crashed together, moving in rhythm. Michaels hands going onto Aphrodites waist pulling her closer to him, to which Aphrodite swung her leg over Michaels legs so she could sit on his lap.

They separated so they don't die from lack of air. They sat there looking at eachother panting, faces red as roses. That separation didn't last long though, they went back to roughly kissing eachother, Aphrodites tongue hitting against michaels lips asking for entrance, Michael complying by opening his mouth allowing her to explore it.

What they didn't know was that a certain friend of theirs was standing at the doorway filming them, for blackmail of course. after a couple of minutes shroud decided to finally breaking up his two friends kiss, "ahem!' he coughed loudly atemppting to get their attention. once he coughed both aphrodite and michael ameditly jumped apart from each other. in the process aphrodite ended up falling onto the floor. "ow! what the heck michael! what was that for?!" aphrodite said as she got up from the floor rubbing her head "ay! the only questions that will be asked are going to be from your dad, aph!" shroud said waving his phone around. "what do you mean shroud? why are you waving your phone around?" michael asked with panic lacing his voice.

"hmm, it would be shame if someone showed aph's dad the video of you two making out! wouldn't it be?" shroud taunted. "you wouldn't dare!" aphrodite shouted with worry in her voice. as soon as aphrodite finniished her sentence shroud started running out of her room, and than down the stairs. "techno!" shroud shouted as aphrodite and michael started chasing after him. "what is it shroud, im kinda busy he-" techno stopped his sentence once he saw michael standing there in his office "what is he doing here?" techno angrliy interrogated

"ummm, h-" aphrodite tried to say but was interuptted by shroud. "i caught him and aph making out, and i also caught it on video" shroud said as he pulled up the video, handing the phone to techno. as techno watched the video his face went from angry to angerier ~ "aphrodite theseus minecraft! WHAT IS THIS?!?!" techno yelled as he quickly stood up from his seat, walking over to where aphrodite was standing. "EXPLAIN. NOW.!!" techno screamed as he harshly grabbed aphrodites arm, throwing the phone on the floor in the process.

the room imedittly went quiet, michael and shroud standing there in fear of making the wrong movement. aphrodite on the verge of crying from being so petterfied, once she got enough courage she looked up, but that was another mistake. all she saw was red eyes staring holes through her. "are you deaf or something?! I said explain!!" techno shouted as his grip on her arm loosened up for a split second, she managed to escape and started running. she didnt know where she was going, but she surely was going somewhere. that somewhere turned out to be ranboo and tubbos house.

once she saw that famierlier house she ran up to the front door, repeatditly knocking on it hoping for an answer of some sort. to which an answer she got was from an angry tubbo, but soon that anger turned into concern once he saw a scared aphrodite. "aph, whats wrong? are you okay?" tubbo asked as he motioned her to come inside. "um, no, im not really not okay right now" aphrodite said still trembling from fear as she went inside. "what happened?" tubbo said as he guided her to the living room. "it's about my dad, he got furious when shroud told him about me and michael making out." Aphrodite nervously said, scared that she might get Michael in trouble.

"When you say angry, how angry do you mean?" a concerned tubbo asked
"Well when I looked at his eyes, they were glowing red" aphrodite trembled as she dug her nails into her arms. "r-red? did you just say red?!" Tubbo said abruptly standing up, with fear in his eyes. "Yeah, why?" Aphrodite said getting even more scared  "this is bad! Like really bad!" Tubbo said as he ran to the front door, "Ranboo! Techno is going through IT again!" Tubbo yelled as he got on his shoes on.

"What?!" Ranboo yelled as he ran to the front door "please don't tell me I heard that wrong" Ranboo asked with a terrified look on his face. "Yes, you heard me right, now go call Phil and meet me in the car!" Tubbo said as he grabbed the car keys, walking out the door.

"Wait! What about me?" Aphrodite asked as she saw Ranboo run out of the door "ugh! Are you kidding me?! What am I supposed to do?" Aphrodite said as she just decided to sit on the couch
"I mean I guess I could just wait for them to get back" Aphrodite said as laid down on the couch, slowly falling asleep.

(And that's where the chapter ends! I'm so sorry this chapter came out late, I've had really bad writers block! But I hope you enjoy this chapter!)