"The path you chose is a hard one, Tengen. While denying the sense of values that was implanted into you during the formative years of your youth. You continued to put yourself in the field of battle. That's painful. And while you carried all those different conflicts and contradictions. You all faced forwards and fought. Despite all that. To protect human lives. Thank you. You are a wonderful child," the demon slayer master told Uzui.

I should be thankful to you. Of course, I'll bet my life. Of course, I'll do what I can. People who carry contradictions and conflicts are weaklings. I was always living in that kind of environment.

*

"Hm? Hmm? Hmmm? Hee. Hee hee hee. Well, would you look at that, the poison's working, slow and steady," Gyuutarou pointed out, "That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff, wasn't it. Laaaame. Hee hee hee."

"No, it's not working at all," Uzui denied, "How about I dance for ya? I'm in tip-top shape, and I can eat hundred tempura bowls! Flamboyantly!!" Uzui's swings his Nichirin blade towards the 2 demons. Daki jumped up and Gyuutarou jumped back.

Uzui kicked Daki in the stomach and blocked Gyuutarou's sickle with his Nichirin blade.

"Don't you dare kick my sister!" Gyuutarou gripped hard onto his sickle.

"You piece of shit!!" Daki yelled to Uzui.

Uzui threw 9 small balls, the same one as before, at Daki and Gyuutarou who hit them with their sickle and sash, making them explode around Tengen.

"Gyah," Daki groaned in pain.

That's some special gunpowder, huh. It has the power to wound a demon's body. It explodes from slight friction produced by the sword sash. I didn't even realize we're getting sliced and blown up. But we're gonna get that guy real soon, Gyuutarou was snapped out of his thought from one of Uzui Nichirin's blades coming up the side on his face, The blade extended..no..he's holding onto the blade tip!! What kinda grip Strength is that? Gyuutarou knocked the Nichirin over his head with his sickle.

"Tch. I missed this chance to kill him," Uzui said to himself, swinging his Nichirin blade in circles.

"UUGH! My head got cut off again!! Shithead!! Shithead!! You're so gonna pay!! This sucks! This sucks! Why am I the only one getting cut up," Daki whined, throwing a tantrum.

"Hey, have you noticed now?" Gyuutarou asked Uzui.

"Noticed what?"

"No point realizing it now, bud. You are slooowly dying over there. So now we're gonna beat you slow and steady."

Kanao slowly walked up next to Uzui while Nezuko jumped in front of Uzui.

"Some of your underlings just came, but there won't be a happy future waiting for you, man. You're all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eye on me, man," Gyuutarou started the side of his head, blood coming out.

Which one is uppermoon six? Did they split off? I couldn't see what happened, If that's the case the real body is the guy since the sash demon isn't dead. The smell is really strong and different. It's like my throat is getting numb. My whole body is shaking, maybe it's fatigue or maybe fear, Nezuko gripped her sword, sweat rolling down her forehead.

"Will win," Uzui yelled from behind Nezuko, "We are demon hunters."

"No, you can't! That pillar, your last ray of hope, will die from poison," Daki blurred, placing her head back onto her body.

"We'll win easily, you dumb underlings!! There may be poisoning my body, but I'mm running!! Don't look down on humans!" Uzui said loudly, "These girls are my prized 'successors'. And I've already figured out how to beat you guys. Just cut your head off at the same time. You'll both die simultaneously!! This has to be it. I have no reason to split you guys apart and take the weak little sister alive!! HAHAHA You guys are easy!!"

Nezuko looked up at the Uzui. Reminds me of that flame hair hashira. They're both loud expect this guy is less loud when need to.

"That 'simple' can't be easily done, because you demon hunters are dead men. As for pillars, we ate a number of them. I got 15, my sister got 7," Gyuutarou bragged, holding his sickle up to his neck.

"That's right," Daki agreed, "Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise! The long night will always be our ally! You're all gonna meet your deaths here."

Daki got her sash wrapped around Uzui's left arm but Kanao dashed forward, cutting it, "Leave maggot girl to me. You guys get that guy!"

"Be careful!" Nezuko yelled after Kano who ran after Daki.

"Okay!"

"My sister won't get put down," Gyuutarou said, staring at Nezuko and Uzui.

*

Daki looked back down at the roof to see Kanao standing there. She dropped down onto the roof, "You...! From back then!!"

"Killing of people you provide food, clothing, and shelter for. Is the lowest I've seen a demon go to get stronger. It's lame," Kanao said, "It also doesn't make them your property. That's just unforgivable on all accounts."

"Don't give me the lame lecture," Daki sternly said, "You think a freak like yourself has the right to talk to me on equal ground?" In this town women are commodities. Just the same as objects. The owner can sell them, buy them, break them, do whatever they want. Freaks have no right to eat food. People who can't do anything won't be treated like humans."

"You shouldn't be doing that to others if you don't want to be treated like that," Kanao gripped her sword in one hand.

"That's wrong. We're just returning all the pain and suffering people did to us," Daki revealed, "And collecting what they owe us. We have to pay out past misfortunes to those who are fortunate or we can't break even. That's how we lived our lives. And we killed every single person who had a problem with that idea." Daki had now a 3rd eye on her forehead with extra marks.