𝐀 𝐑𝗼𝐬𝐞-𝐜𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧.

As her limp fainted body was dragged, Grunts and heavy breathing could be heard as I pulled her into my house. Inside, I locked the door with a click and tossed her into the basement.

I slowly followed behind her, grabbing a shard of glass from a mirror I had broken earlier, then following her down into the basement. Locking the door as I enter. I shuffled through some boxes until I found some tape that was durable, and began to wrap it gently around the limp body of Maki.

•••

"Goodmorning" I greeted my victim as she began to flicker her eyes open.

"Y/n?!! What do you want with me?" Maki demanded a shake in her voice.

"Oh Maki, don't you see? I'm in love with Hinoiri, and you are in my way."  I say caressing her face and throat, in a comforting yet frightening way.

"You are insane y/n! You can't have Hinoiri, he loves me don't you see? He is going to marry me!" She gestures with her tied up left hand.

"Oh Maki you aren't marrying anyone." I comment as my face begins to heat up. I continue to caress her fragile and soft body eventually trailing to her trembling hands.

I pick up the  sharp piece of glass from beside me and cut the pieces of tape binding her hands together free.

I gently wrap my hands around hers, each hand in one. I bring her right hand up to my face and caressed myself with it.

The way her tender smooth and well taken care of hands and fingers slowly brushed up and down my face, over her nose and lips.

"Oh Maki, I will have your hands." The words calmly slither off my tongue, as I raise my knife to her wrist and alive her hand clean off.

The shrieks and screams of agony escaping from Maki's mouth became music to my ears as I cut off her other hand. Blood splattered everywhere, landing on old furniture, walls and even my face.

I aroused with every cry coming out of Maki's mouth.

I bend down to her eye level and slowly wipe her tears off her face and cup her mouth. I gently lay her down as I climb over her straddling her hips.

I set down the shard of glass in my other hand and close Maki's eyes as she continues to cry through her muffled mouth. "Sh sh, it's okay, it's going to be over now" I say not moving my hand from her mouth as I pick up the shard of glass again and pierce it into her throat. Sending agonizing screams echoing around the room.

Every time the glass met her throat she'd scream again until eventually she was silenced.

I licked the blood off my lips and removed my hand from her mouth. Her heart beat so fast and her head span so much that it felt like she was on a roller coaster.

"Oh Hinoiri, you will be mine."

どきどき。

Hi everyone sorry for the late post, I had an interesting day, almost walked into a fight.  I was very tired. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter although it's a bit rushed. Please don't forget to share my story with others so it can grow its read. Once again thanks!