And of course, Keith managed to dodge two daggers flying toward his exposed back before climbing a tree with ease.

He took a mental note that the next time Ron decided to do the dreadful hunt again, he will create a not so obvious fake tracks. 

He just wished that he will be alive by the time the next hunt begin.

'Shit, I'm tired.'

He had no idea how long it has been since the hunt started. All he knew that his whole body was aching and sore. Sweats were dripping from his forehead as he was panting heavily for air. His legs was shaking with almost no energy left. His movement became numb.

"It was an entertaining hide and seek, young master Keith."

Keith stopped running as Ron held the collar of his clothes—indicating that the hunt's over.

'Entertaining? Bullshit.'

That was not entertaining at all. It was extremely exhausting, frightening and tiring. He did not enjoy the training where his life was at stake nor when his body was in pain. He even need to forced his brain to think about ways to hide and run from the predator.

At this point, Keith is more willing to play tiring and childish game with his hyperactive brother who full of loads of energy. He even started to think that drinking concentrated lemon tea without any sugar or honey would be thousands time better than the hellish training.

Only the smiling assassin found all of this entertaining as he was very enthusiastic in wholeheartedly throwing daggers—not caring whether the youngest son of the Count was injured or not and passionately chasing after him with high speed. On second thought, Keith thought it was such a relief that the cook who was secretly a torture expert did not join in this so-called hide and seek. The hellish hunt would be a disaster if Beacrox were to join.

Keith immediately sat down on his knees. He was gasping for breath, trying to calm down the rate of his heart beat. He felt like all the energy was drained out from his body. With the sweat and mud all over his body, he truly looked like a drenched street rat—not like he cared about his appearance in the first place.

Ever since he learned under the assassin, he knew that there were no need for elegance, grace and dignity of nobility in training.

His survival is his top priority. Of course, Keith Henituse or Kim Rok Soo hates pain, however, it was better than being dead.

Why would he need to care about his dignity when his life was being threatened in such a dangerous and risky way? It was quite ridiculous yet he need to admit that this whole thing started because of his underestimation about how awfully and terrifyingly difficult the training of dagger arts under the scary assassin's guidance was.

It has been two weeks since Ron started to train him. For the first few days, the assassin made him improve his stamina. Then, Keith learned how to wield a dagger and stab properly. It was extremely vicious when he saw the glint of delight in the eyes of Ron as the assassin taught him the vital and perfect spots to stab a human. He also learned the way of enhancing all of his senses, with stealth as a bonus.

Keith wanted to finish his scary training faster so he proceeded to understand and demonstrate everything at a fast speed. Even if he did not manage to get a grasp of the lesson, he still has his 'Record' ability. With that as an ultimate cheat on his side, the job of practicing became much more easier.

(And of course, he did not know that his action brought joy to the assassin as the assassin has slowly yet surely increased the difficulty of the training without the redhead knowing, thanks to his obliviousness)