2 am at a party 🥐

tori's pov
a party before the solitare house party but they kiss
tw: intoxicated people, kissing people while intoxicated, hard kissing, spiking drinks

you all know me. i'm no fucking partygoer. but becky forced me to go to yet another party.

i haven't seen her yet. and i don't think i want to see her. i'd rather be alone.

i walk around through the crowd. i am not going anywhere. i think.

i actually cannot think properly right now. i believe someone spiked the diet lemonade.

the only thing i can think of is micheal holden. i wouldn't think he'd be here though. but it is possible. he tends to surprise me.

i take another sip of the lemonade. wether it's spiked or not, i don't give a shit.

i like to say i hate micheal, but i.

i don't know.

he makes me feel something- what if i am just faking all of this.

i sigh and find a couch to sit on, i sink into it and stare at the ceiling for at least five minutes.

i think. i think after that i went unconscious from the drink. and that's how i found myself.

with micheal holden. dancing with him. i don't even know.

all i know. is i was groping his waist with my hands. my nails sinking through the fabric of his shirt.

and i. i started. kissing him. hard. and he gasped. i don't know what it was from.

and. when i stared into his eyes. and saw the sheer look in them. like a mix of fear. but also. pleasure. i can't even remember but i know i went conscious then.

and i start backing away from him into the crowd. realizing what i was doing. and i just. run. run into the crowd and out of the house and as far away as i could. but micheal was chasing me and i felt so horrible and i wished i had never gone to the party because now i probably lost a friend because of my drunk stupidity and i just wished i could be alone and never look at micheal again or anyone.

but then he finally catches up to me. and i immediately started apologizing. and. i just knew he hated me. without him saying anything. the look on his face.

but i was wrong. because. he. he pulled me in. and. he hugged me. and held me. and kissed my head.

"you feel the exact same way as me," he asks, mostly to himself, but i could tell he wanted an answer.

i don't know what to say. because. i do. i do.

i let out a sigh. he still caresses me.

he buries his head in my hair.

"yes. yes i do."

"you really do?" he lets out a soft whisper.

"i really do." i say into his chest. and at that moment. i feel safe. like i could fall asleep. standing. in his arms. in his grasp. against the warmth of his body.

i realize i'm crying, and micheal notices it at the same time. he picks up my head and wipes my tears with his sleeve.

he smiles at me, wholeheartedly. and i can't resist myself kissing him again. this time softer. more tender.

and then i see tears run down his face too. and i can tell they're happy tears. i wrap my arms around his waist and he takes his hands off mine to wipe the tears off his glasses. i take one of my hands up and wipe the tears falling down the side of his face.

"i've been looking for someone like you. for. for. forever." he sobs.

"i guess i have too," i smile. for real. and i almost don't believe i just did that.

he takes off his glasses and puts them in his coat pocket and starts crying into my hair. i hold him tighty and one of my arms goes up to rub his back.

"i — i love you, victoria," he whispers, voice cracking a bit.

"i love you too, micheal," the words are strange to come out of my mouth, i don't think i've ever told anyone i loved them. but i truly love micheal.

"i'm — i'm so lucky i met you," a sob escapes his mouth. "i don't — i don't deserve you."

"shhh," i whisper. my arms go to his neck and bring his head down to look at me, i kiss him again.

as tears roll down his cheeks, he smiles. again.

"stop doing that," i laugh.

"wh — what?"

"stop smiling, you are way too cute for my brain to process."

he laughs at me.

i caress his cheeks and i stand on my tip toes. kissing him again. and again.

"i love you," i mutter.

"i love you more."

"impossible."

"guess not!"

"you're an idiot," i laugh.

he just laughs with me. and i guess that's how me and micheal got together. eventually we walked home. well. i just texted mom and said i was staying with becky for the night, but in reality i went home with micheal and we watched films instead of sleeping. well. i think i feel asleep with my head on his shoulder. and i remember waking up beside him.

micheal is a really comfortable person, to be honest.

maybe thats one of the many reasons i love him.