Pearl x Garnet Love (to be read as if you were Pearl)

Pearl Chapter 1 ( takes place after episode Jailbreak in steven universe)

        After that run in with Jasper,Lapis,and Peridot I was tired. I went to my room, head hung down in shame. I wasn't able to save Garnet or Steven or anyone. I let everyone down even though I tried as much as I could, i just wasnt strong enough! I had let fear overcome me yet again! Would I have done better if Rose were here? I leaped up to one of the tallest fountains in my room ready to train with holo Pearl for the evening. I summoned my weapon accepting a challenge with the hologram. We fought for long periods of time, I still felt I  wasnt getting any better, none of my skills had improved since my last serious training with Garnet. Yet, I could win against Amethyst! After ending the battle with myself she dissapeared ready to be summoned again later. I sat near the edge of the waterfall fountain; knees buried into my chest, holding myself tightly.

        I thought about Garnet's fight earlier, she had had a full encounter with Jasper. She protected Steven for a long enough time for one of us other team members to butt in and save him, or get him somewhere safer. She tried to get those other unknown gems to leave planet Earth, and well it hadnt worked so well but it was good enough. I had a fear that they would try to destroy planet Earth. I did nothing until Garnet had dissapeared and Jasper had taken Steven. I remembered seeing the fear and pain in Garnet's eyes.  The next time i saw Garnet she had on a new suit and a much younger look than before. Could I have prevented that from happening? I know that even though Steven saw Sapphire and Ruby Garnet's plan was ruined and over the last few days she had planned a lot for that!

        Tears fell heavily from my eyes and I sobbed in my own secluded little room. The sound of water calming me, the beautiful sight of the mist at the bottem part of it aroused me. Suddenly my head filled with memories of my beloved-Rose! Her rosy cheeks and pink tint full of delight and love for every human and gem alive. She was so....so ambitious! Then she had gone and given up her life for Steven to live, I know it was wrong to be mad, I just missed her. There was a sudden knock on my bedroom door. Who was visiting me at this time of day, Steven maybe? I leapt from my fountain and opened the door revealing Garnet. "Pearl" she said under her breath quietly. 

        I looked up at Garnet before me, as always she was hard to read so...enigmatic. She usually only said a couple words at a time and usually they werent always complete sentences just enough to get to the point. I gestured her to come inside knowing she just wanted to talk. She followed closely behind me, she was so quiet it was hard to tell she was behind me. The door closed after she entered, and tears fell out of my eyes. Not because of Garnet but because i had already been crying before. Sometimes Garnet made me think of Rose, but not as much as Steven did because after all he had his mothers gem,sheild, and her personality.

        Garnet made a quick sudden move behind me and it wasnt until she wrapped her arms around me that I knew what she was doing. Garnet embraced my skinny frame she made me warm inside as well as outside."G-garnet!" I screamed twisting and turning from her squeeze.

        She forced a grip on my body and turned me around. I stared intently at her as she came closer kissing my gem then working her way down slowly. I tried hard to push her back light enough so she didnt feel bad. Her lips came so close to my mouth we were just centimeters apart. " Pearl, tonight visit me ." she said with a small breath. She left that instant and I repeated the words in my head over and over until they jumbled together no longer making any sense. I mumbled one word " visit....."