"Get ready for a spanking~"

"Wouldn't you like that you two cents pervert?" Illumi spoke as he turned around and started to head to Takemichi's side. "Didn't know you also liked to stick your dicks into little boys. Makes sense I mean you have to force yourself onto women, why stop there let's reach a new low, yeah?"

"Oh c'mon sweetheart," Some oily sicko cooed at Illumi. "You'd look so pretty on your knees."

"I," Illumi's eyes turned frighteningly cold. "Don't get on my knees for anyone. If your so desperate for a fuck I suggest you get on your own knees and present yourself, seems like a little whore like you would be into that."

Draken and Mikey would forever deny it but they found Illumi particularly attractive at that moment. Takemichi doesn't care, he thought his friend was hot.

Osanai upon seeing Illumi's face started to pale but tried to hold up a strong front as Mikey walked up to him. He didn't want to make people think he was crazy, surely he imagined that night in his house. All he saw was a dark shadow with long hair, that's all right? "Oh? You want some, Mikey? You'll be dead in 10 sec-"

He didn't even get to finish his weak threat as Mikey lifted a leg and twisted his hips to give a powerful kick to the side of Osanai's head driving him to the floor in his little weird sandals. The Moebius gang all but shit themselves in shock at the scene they just witnessed.

"Everyone who thinks Pah-chin lost...step forward," Mikey said. "So I can kill you." Mikey's eyes looked dead as he stared down the members of the gang before him. "Toman belongs to me. Anyone behind me will never lose!"

The atmosphere was heavy until Mikey turned to look back at Draken. "Sorry, Kenchin. I couldn't help it."

Draken exhaled a sigh before smiling. "Nothing stops you does it, Mikey."

The sound of scrabbing alerted everyone and they turned to see a demented Osanai. "Osanai! Look out, Mikey!" Draken shouted.

"The tall blond ran to shield his friend and leader as Osanai came at him with a broken bottle.

"Draken!" Takemichi cried.

"RAAAGH!" Osanai roared.

Draken was quick to grab Osanai's hand and force it up to the sky and he drove his knee into the man's gut knocking the wind out of him. Osanai looked absolutely wrecked. He kept mumbling under his breath and his breathing got faster.

"Sh-shadow, long hair - can't-can't breath!" He was spiraling and it was freaking out quite a few people.

"Osanai," Draken said, speaking over Osanai's insane mumblings. "You strayed from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Things only scum would do." He then turned with the face of death to the Moebius gang. "Hey! Next time you try this shit again? I'll track down each and every one of you and kill you myself!! Your boss was beaten by our boss, Mikey! Anyone got a problem with that?! If nobody does...then from now on, Moebius will be affiliated with the Tokyo Manji gang!"

Illumi pulled a face not wanting to be around guys that are affiliated with such scum but he lets it pass, not feeling like stirring up shit right at the moment and instead basks in watching Osanai lose his mind. Takemichi sees the look on his friend's face and feels dread as he suspects he was the one to cause the death of Osanai. But with no proof, he cannot say for sure.

The silence was deafening but broken by the sound of sirens from cops.

"Shit, the cops." Draken turned his head to look back with a smile.

"What the police?!" Takemichi panics.

"Are they here to celebrate our victory?" Pehyan asked, pulling a laugh from Mikey.

"Let's get out of here, Lumi, Takemicchi!" Mikey smiled as he turned to run.

"O...-okay!" Takemichi was dazed.

"Let's move then," Illumi started to walk to the back exit. "I ain't getting caught by the police for ye lot." He sniffed as he kept his nose in the air.

As Draken dealt with the remains of Moebius Mikey grabbed Illumi around the waist teasing him. "Aw don't be like that Lumi~ did you not enjoy the show?"

"I was taken for a whore, Mikey." Illumi deadpanned. "Not exactly my scene."

"You can be my whore~" Mikey teased, only half-joking.

"In your motherfucking dreams, fake ass blond. I can see your roots."

"So mean, Lumi!"

"What the fuck are you doing, Pah?!" Draken yelled catching Mikey and Illumi's attention. There slumped on the floor was Osanai with a knife in his back, bleeding.

The gang started to panic while Illumi looked on detached, he was partially annoyed because if Osanai died early due to the stab wound then the poison wouldn't have run its full course.

"We gotta run, Pah!" Mikey called for his friend.

"Sorry...Mikey." Pah stood with his back to his leader. "Pehyan. Take care of the third division for me. I'm giving myself up."

"The hell you are!" Mikey denied him.

"Quit standin' around!" Draken shouted as he picked Mikey up.

"No, I won't leave him! Pah come with us!"

"We're all gonna get arrested!"

"PAH!!"

Illumi grabbed Takemichi's hand and ran out the back on Draken's heels and he heard the sounds of people being arrested. They ran down back alleys and derelict roads.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Pehyan sounded as he sprinted. "Why did it end up like this?!"

Suddenly Illumi was dragged down by dead weight as Takemichi passed out hitting the floor.

"Ow! Of all things - Takemichi you chose to pass out now?!" Illumi cried as he tried to wiggle out from underneath him.

"Lumi! Takemichi!" Mikey yelled.

Illumi finally got up and started to lift Takemich into his arms. "You go on ahead, I'll take him to the hospital."

"You'll get caught!" Draken called worried.

"No I won't," Illumi snorted and he fixed his grip on Takemichi and took a running start to a set of boxes piled up near a wall. "Remember this," he took a leap and cleared the air onto the wall. "I'm faster than both of ye! Now run!"

With his part said Illumi took off running across roofs and high capped walls. Parkour was second nature to Illumi and no added weight will ever affect him too much. Within seconds he was out of sight.

Mikey and Draken stood in awe, shocked like they once were when they first saw Illumi clear a wide jump. He looked gorgeous with his hair streaming behind him and the sun giving him a glow.

"So cool, Kenchin!" Mikey's eyes sparkled.

"I know right!" Draken agreed before he picked up running again. "C'mon Mikey we got to go!"