ONE HOUR LATER...

We reached the air strip and immediately climb aboard and I tell Nat and Clint I have a back up plan we need to have a look around the area before I know if it will work to which both nod understanding.

After tack off I see that Clint looks troubled about something so I decide to help him out if I can do I go and sit beside him.

"Hey man are you alright?" I ask Clint.

   "Honestly not really...you have put your trust in me and haven't told you everything but this secret is a big one and I had to know I could trust you fully before telling you!" Clint says to which I nod understanding.

"Peter...I have a wife and kids named Laura,my wife, and the kids are cooper Lila and Nathaniel!" He says before pulling out a picture of them and handing it to me and after seeing them all together I can't help but smile softly before pulling Clint into a tight hug as Natasha watched with a happy smile.

"Thank you for trusting me with this and they all are beautiful...you have a beautiful family and I hope one day I can meet them.

"Well how about after this mission I talk about you to Laura so she knows about as much as I do about you!" Clint asks hopeful.

"I would love too I can't wait to them I might gain a sister in Laura thank you I've always wanted a family you both have given me one!" I say looking away do to the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Don't you want kids someday as well?" Natasha asks.

"I-I cant have kids I'm sterile!" I say shortly before putting headphones on and looking out the window.

Clint POV:

Those bastards...I promise you Peter you will always be family and I won't let you forget it...ever.

Natasha POV:

Oh my god....they did to Peter what they did to me, I remember how much Peter wanted children when he got older just another dream they ripped from both of us, I'm so sorry Peter but I promise you will never be alone I will always be by your side.

Back to Peter:

After that revelation everything is quiet, you can see the sadness in everyone's faces before Peter starts singing cheering everyone up to the relief of everyone on board.

TWO HOURS LATER...

After arriving in Budapest we take a taxi to our hotel and when we arrive we head to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" I say to which the desk lady named sue looked up at us.

"Hi I would like to request one room plz!" I say to which she nods.

"Okay here you go room 205 just up the stairs down the hall door on the left!" She says to which I nod before we head up to our room and after getting into our room we see that their are two beds which is kinda perfect honestly.

"Okay Natasha me and you will share a bed and Clint you get the other bed!" I say before they nod and continue unpack while I set up our surveillance system to watch across the street to which that is where the place called Rose which Marco frequents...convenient huh.

   "Okay I got the surveillance up and running and it's connected to Natashas phone let's go take a look around the area." I say to which we all agree.