1 - Little Piggy

Fox hopped to the campus of the Buffalo's. He had never been there, but he had exciting news he needed to share with his best friend. Today, he passed his first Ability Exam. Just in time, within a year! For what might have happened otherwise... Well—to be frank, he didn't know. Nobody did. But students like that were called a failed experiment, never to be seen again. A chill rolled down his spine, but he shook it off. It didn't matter anymore! For he had achieved the first level—unfortunately, it took him 11 months instead of the average 2, but hey, better late than never!—and he couldn't wait to tell the news to his friend. Sometimes, it was still hard to believe that he had really made a friend. Someone who didn't mind that he couldn't sit still; that he was always enthusiast about literally everything, that he stumbled over his feet way too many times and that he transformed into an animal at completely random moments, being totally naked when he turned back to his human shape. 

Pride filled his chest. No—Safira didn't care. She was the coolest girl in the whole school!

He knocked on the door. Impatiently bouncing on his toes, he waited until someone opened. A smile that almost reached both of his ears crossed his lips when the door started to move. 

When he saw the person opening the door, however, he forgot the reason why he was here immediately. All he could do was stare into these mesmerizing green eyes while a clumsy 'yelp' passed his lips. Suddenly he felt hot all over—he had never been this close to him!

The detention boy. He never discovered his name, since his housemates believed they owed him no answers as long as he hadn't passed his first exam—which he had, now!— but all the times he had been in detention (which accidentally happened a lot), this boy had been there too. 

And he was handsome. So incredibly super handsome that Fox forgot how to breathe while his brain was shutting down. He just stood there like a fish out of water, gasping for oxygen (okay that was not what fish were actually doing, but you get the point) while the heat radiated from his face. 

The boy raised his eyebrows, a silent question in his grass-green eyes. 

Come on, Fox! Say something to him. 

He. Was. So. Insanely. Nervous. 

His vision was blurring and before he knew it, he made a grunting noise (OINK!). 

No no no nooo!

He felt himself shrink, tried to grab onto something. 

The other boy watched him calmly, without saying a word. 

And suddenly, his transformation came to a stop. Partly stuck in his clothes, he struggled out of them. Bowing his head, he realized that his paws were pink. A piglet—he'd turned into a piglet!

"What the fuck is that?" a voice said—but not that of Detention Boy, that much he knew. 

Another tall boy stood in the doorway now, nonchalant leaning with his arm on Detention Boy's shoulder.

"A little piggy. Don't tell me you don't know what a piggy looks like."

The other boy rolled his eyes, even though a blush spread across his cheeks. "But why?'

"Yeah... that's what I was wondering too..." The green eyes didn't leave his. "But I never say 'no' to a nice bite of bacon."

Fox felt so hot he was afraid he would fry himself if he stayed here a second longer. Why did Safira not come to the door? He took a few steps back. Man—he would never dare to look at that boy again! 

Another shocking thought crossed his mind. What if he suddenly transformed back to his human shape? Then he would be fully naked! He turned around so quickly he fell, belly-flopping through the grass. Quickly he got up and started to run, as far as he could from the boys. His throat squeezed shut. How could he ever have passed his exam if he kept humiliating himself like this?