Karaoke and cuddles | Mirage

-𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑡-

Hey, wanna come to the bar? Everyone except Rev and Nox and are coming. 

Yeah I'm coming just tell me when.

30 minutes? The others are already here.

I hate you.

Alright see 'ya

That bitch knew exactly what he was doing. I needed to shower too because I haven't had one in like a week. Oh don't look so disgusted, we both know you do that too, stop lying to yourself. 

When I arrived Elliot smiled at me as stupid as ever and I was tempted to hit it out of his face, but we don't do that here. Yet. 

"Now that they're finally here, we can get started.", Octavio cheered.  I just know he was about to die of boredom. "Start with what exactly?",  I asked. "Karaoke, I thought you knew?", Octavio answered. I looked at Elliot who just laughed nervously. "Alright I'm gonna volunteer before I get killed.", he said while stepping on the small stage. He sang "I'm dangerous" from The EverLove and it was actually pretty good. His performance skills were unsurprisingly good too. 

I was the last one left and I didn't really had a choice but to go up there, so I did. I went with "Teen Idle" from MARINA. They looked pretty surprised I hit all the notes. I'm just talented like that. 

"Aight I'm gonna go now.", Walter (Fuse) announced and the rest were about to leave too. Elliot and I were the last ones to leave since he needed to close up everything and I helped. 

"You're gonna let me sleep at your place, right?", the holographic trickster asked me. "Why would I?"

"Because it's closer than mine and I may have left my car at home.", he answered. "Get in the car.", I sighed. "Thanks.", and there it was again. His stupid grin. 

Not long after we arrived at my apartment. "Food's in the fridge and you know where the rest is.", with that I went to lay down on the sofa. "So what  are we gonna do now?", Elliot asked. "Do what you want I don't care.",  so he picked up my legs so he could sit down and let them back down.  He turned on the TV and started one of these space movies he loved so much. 

After an hour I noticed that he fell asleep, so I decided to wake him up and get him to the bedroom, so can sleep there. After I successfully did that, I wanted to  go back to the living room. I heard Elliot whine and when turned around he was reaching out to me like a liddle kid. "What?", I asked and he just made grabby hands. "C'mon. Please?", I sighed and laid  down next to him. He rolled over and basically wrapped himself around me. I didn't even try to resist, I even felt somewhat safe and comfortable. After some time I laid my hand on his head and started to stroke it through his hair. That must've been the most comfortable I ever was around someone. Thanks.