Draco Malfoy X M! Reader

Request by IveTakenYourDreams

I'm so sorry it took me so long- I didn't know how to even start it-

I'm not proud how it turned out especially the end but I can't come up with anything else-

I hope you still enjoy it tho-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ravenclaw reader-
-----------------------------------------------------------

There wasn't a common interaction between Slytheryn and Ravenclaw students but somehow the cocky and bratty Draco Malfoy and overthinking and ratchet quiet (Y/N) (L/N) held strong friendship- well at least thats what other wizards and witches thought about those two boys.

Nobody knew about the kisses exchanged behind close doors these two shared, the gentle touches and the way how they looked at each other up close.

It was common for the duo to sit in the darker corner of the library where nobody really was, providing them with a bit more time together that day.

Everybody knew about Draco's icy cold glare after he entered the school library so nobody dared to even think about going in that direction- even if they actually needed a book or a few from there to study they just went the other day or when the two walked out.

Thanks to that Draco freely held his boyfriend's hand rubbing small circles with his thumb on top of it. Everytime (Y/N) sat across from him opening a book to read and was gone for the most part of their sitting there but the blonde haired teen didn't mind it one bit- he loved watching the different expressions crossing his lover's face while being in his own world no words left his mouth taking it all in.

But there will always be a thing that pulled (Y/N) back in reality- little sound somebody made by placing book on the table or in its place on the shelf, student that got up from the chair and it made a scratching sound against the floor of the library, somebody's footsteps made a louder noise or this person simmed like was going their way- his hand always moved out and away of his boyfriends warm one and don't come back for a while or at all that evening.

Of course Draco was curious why his boyfriend did that but let it slide, not thinking much about (Y/N)'s behaviour differently since not always they needed to be touchy towards each other and slowly getting used to it to not make his lover uncomfortable by asking questions.

After exiting the library the two will be either joined by Pansy, Crabb and Goyle and won't be left alone for the rest of the day having them tailing behind like shadows- everywhere- or go alone walking in the dark hallways of the school that nobody has discovered deep into conversation.

It wasn't hard to notice that Pansy didn't like the (H/C) haired boy but what could she do about it? Nothing, no matter how much she spoke about it or her face expressions said it for her, Draco never did anything to make her feel special, he never really paid any attention to the noisy girl but she still got hearts in her eyes for blonde prefect each time she saw him sitting alone or walking after him like a puppy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It did take some time for her to come up with a plan on how to separate the two boys. That wasn't something she wanted to do with a ravenclaw boy but she knew Draco would never let her come too close to him- she needed to work with what she had in that situation.