XI. Surprise? (2)

Narrator's POV

Kugisaki didn't beilive what she just saw and started to break in tears. Megumi and Miwa were surprised to see her crying. Megumi then asked her,"Kugi?! are you still mad at me? i am so sorry!" he hugged her 

"no, i am the one who should apologize you! i thought you really left me, and i was so selfish to not think twice about you!" she said while sobbing. Megumi felt relieved and use his right thumb to rub her tear. 

"You know i'll never leave you, love" he then kiss her forehead and he added again," anyways happy birthday, Kugi" kugisaki thanked him and look Itadori, Miwa, Gojo, Maki, Inumaki, and Panda were there. they are all said happy birthday to Kugisaki, Kugisaki hugs them all and they all started to sing her happy birthday. after the party, Itadori felt guilty because he thought Megumi hurted Kugisaki. he approaches Megumi and started to talk to him'

"Fushiguro... look, i am so sorry for accuse you cheating on Kugisaki" Itadori looks down, hoping that Megumi would forgive him. Megumi laughed and told him," Itadori! it is okay! beside, it was just a misunderstanding!" then his expression become serious drastically then he said," you're not planning something to her right?" after hearing this, Itadori laughed and said," Fushiguro is jealous~~" Megumi looks away and blushed," maybe i a-am" 

itadori pat his shoulder and told him," don't worry, Fushiguro! i won't steal your girl~" he then left him standing. 

'i hope we can be together forever" he sighed and smiled as he see Kugisaki laughed with Maki and Miwa. 

Kugisaki's POV

after the birthday party we all go back to our room, i flop myself to my bed. but then there is a message from Megumi. i open it immediately,

Gumi: hey have you take a bath?

Me: i haven't hehe~

Gumi: go to bath now it is already 7 PM 

Me: okay, Gummy 

Gumi: ^^

after that, i close my phone i looked at my ceiling's room and sighed, i am scared that one day he really cheating on me...i shake my head and get some towel.

After 10 Minutes, i sit in my bed and still anxious about him cheating on me, then i hear a knocking door from my room i open the door and it was Megumi. he said ," Kugi, here" he handed me takoyaki and i grab it, i thanked him

" btw, i shouldn't bother you much so i better go-" i cut his words and told him it was okay if he wanted to stay in my room. he sit on my bed and me either, i eat the takoyaki then i started to ask him a question,

"Gumi, do you really love me...?" he looks at me confusedly and said," of course, Dummy Kugi" i keep on quiet, then he approaches me," what is in your mind, Kugi?" he then hugged me from the back. " you see... i am afraid of losing you..." i laid my head on his chest. he kissed on my fore head and told me,"Kugi... i'll never leave you, and also i am afraid of losing you either..."i smiled and turn my body to him and hugging him," promise you'll never leave me?"

" i promise,love", he said then, he quick kisses me and stands up, told me," you better sleep, Kugi. we have another mission to attend, good night" 

" wait... could you sleep with me this night?" i said shyly looking away. he chuckles then lay himself on my bed also open his arms," come here, Kugi" i come to him and he hugged me.

"i love you, Gumi"

" love you too, Kugi. good night" he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

i think this is nearly the end  :'D , the next chapter will be the sequel and will be the last chapter either <3 !!