"what the hell, dude!" richie's voice frightened all of them from staring into space where y/n formerly stood even after the girl was gone. glancing to the others, he saw their mouths gaped when trying to take another look at y/n's figure above.

"jesus, did she start working out?"

"yeah, i think i just saw her with beverly at the gym for cheer tryouts while we were split up when i went with ma to register."

"why am i homeschooled?"

"what the hell, assholes!" flying his hands up in the air, richie glared at them.

the boys looked away, everything except richie looks interesting to them, as they try to hide their redden cheeks from getting called out. the others mumbled an apology.

"that's my girl you guys are staring at!" richie pointed out. "get your own girl you could stare at. you guys are fucking disgus—"

"why the fuck are you guys taking so long?" y/n shouts as she stands by the edge of the cliff, trying to take a glimpse of them. she could hear someone talking but she could not understand what they were saying, for all she knows it's just richie annoying them and their hypochondriac friend shushing him.

richie didn't saw someone in the woods throwing their bike carelessly, on the grass by the woods and then felt someone smack the nape of his neck the next thing he knew. after the person sneaks behind him, making the losers howl in laughter. he turns around to see the red-haired girl amused.

"we cannot let mrs. tozier wait more longer," beverly said, taking off her clothes. "you guys go ahead, i'll be there."

"mrs. tozier your girlfriend is here!"

➶➶➶

y/n tried to hide her face to avoid getting another satisfied smirk from richie as he tried to make her blush by complimenting her features up to her brain and talents beside her.

"behold, y/n miller!" the losers was startled by richie's voice, it was so loud that the losers shut their mouth in surprise. "not only a y/n miller work hard and make my dick hard—" richie coughed as y/n gave his shoulder a smack, holding his fist closed to his mouth like he was holding a microphone. he continued, in an ed mcmahon's voice, "my apologies ladies n' gentlemen. wrong script."

y/n gives him a middle finger when richie looks at her with a mischievous grin.

"not only a y/n miller could skate, but most importantly she bake the most scrumptious, crunchy on the outside and chewy in the inside brownies in the whole state." richie dragged the adjectives' vowels, trying to flatter her with his compliments to give her share to him. "is there anything a y/n miller can't do?"

"yes." y/n answered. "stand your ass."

the losers laugh at y/n's response, knowing it would bust the trashmouth's ego a little. bill waved at the others, inviting them to join him for another cliff diving—which usually involved of richie trying to show off again of how better his flip was than the rest of them.

"hey," beverly greeted, plopping down beside y/n's towel with a beer on her hand.

"it's still a question in my mind. . ." y/n turns to beverly gestured the drink on her hand. beverly surprised the club with lots of beers, "how and where did you get that?"