"oh, come on. the losers wouldn't even now." richie sighs like a little kid. "besides, if i told them that your brownies tastes like mrs. kaspbrak's powdered used underwear then they won't—"

"richie!"

➶➶➶

"let's just wait for a little longer." y/n asked them for the third time. didn't asked them, really. it was more like an order. as if she was also like bill denbrough, the second unappointed leader. even if she's only been a member for almost three months, the losers already know that she could be the club's second in command.

"we've been waiting for her for like," eddie took a glance on his seiko watch, the one with the calculator. "forty-two minutes! and our scent smells like rotten egg, derry people's pee, and shit altogether. we killed it, alright? it won't be after beverly anymore." he complained.

y/n finally cave in to what eddie said. y/n and richie has been waiting for beverly for thirty minutes, not as long as the other losers since their houses were much nearer to the quarry than the two of them. they've been musing themselves for almost an hour waiting for their friend and now they're bored and y/n was the only one keeping them from jumping into the water.

y/n stands up from the step of the rock heading towards the cliff they jumped off from few weeks ago. "yeah, you're right." she says, defeated.

eddie cheers after she says it, making him hop from the ground and unclasps his second fanny pack he didn't threw away where his clothes are in, the other losers followed.

the boys, unnoticed by y/n, unconsciously slowed their actions as they were captivated by how y/n is peeling off her clothes rather in an angry way or she was just rushing but they found it hot. especially how she threw her clothes on top of her basket and her hair disheveled when she took her top off.

as the losers checked her out from behind when she skipped over some steps to head over to the cliff. unbeknownst to them, that richie, the one that has dirtiest mind in the group and one who has a loudmouth that spits trashy words, didn't think of how 'i-might-jerk-off-right-now' the curve of her ass look, when it was almost showing on the hem of her underwear for each step she makes.

to the losers, they were checking out of how her hips and waist were more formed and defined than the last time they saw her this exposed. but richie loved the way her face looked mad, but there were also hint of concern and nervousness painted on her face earlier, when she's stripping off her clothes, he was just studying her as they wait for beverly a few minutes ago, along with watching her habit of scratching the skin of her thumb anxiously when she felt off. the way she softly chuckled, paying attention to the losers were doing even when her mind is also clouded with something else. everything she does at the very moment was his favorite in the whole world but he knows it would change for another one once she did something else again. well, maybe he looked at her ass for a short while, and seen some light pretty tiger stretchmarks on her skin and to richie, she's god. he knows he'd worship her on his knees everyday if he had to. he could even start a secret cult but only him as a member. of course, he would not share y/n.

when y/n's out of their sight, richie smacked stanley chest with the back of his hand he caught him almost drooling at the sight of y/n.