Books Dont Always Give Answers

As I ran towards the local wolf library I noticed all my senses started getting better. When I saw the library I shifted into my human and ran into the place, the lady behind the counter looked up. "May I help you" she asked in a bitchy tone "No I'm fine thank you" I replied coldly, I walked to the Spirit Wolf section and picked out 3 books 'Becoming Spirit Wolf' and some others. I ran to the counter and tossed a 50 on the table.

"I'm buying 3 books" I said quickly she tried stopping me,but her eyes widened "Spirit Wolf" she mumbled. She turned and went to her phone and started dialing someone "Thanks a lot" I said sarcastically and walked out the door. I stuffed the books in a backpack and shifted into my white wolf again. I picked my backpack up and with one beautiful leap I headed for the pack lines. Seeing members from my pack usually comforts me.

But this time it didn't.

They were chasing me, told by Alpha to kill me on sight. Luckily I was a lot faster than them and got a pretty good lead on them -Lilly, I.. I'm so sorry about all this. I wish I could have prevented this, but your mo- that's when his voice was drained from my thoughts, never to be heard of again. They growls behind me got lower and lower so I craned my neck and saw them trailing pack boarder. They snapped and jumped up wanting to taste my blood.

Spirit Wolf blood.

I walked cautiously waiting for Dylan to pounce me, but it never happened.

I spotted a abandoned dungeon, so I went for it. Walking carefully I sniffed the ground and caught no scent of any wolf so I knew it was safe, so far. I shifted back to my human and carefully pushed open the door, every creaking sound was so sharp it was painful to my ears. I walked down the stairs and peeked in the Silver cages, I saw bones from my people and it hurt a little thinking about it.

I passed many cages and spotted the weapon room, I gently made my way toward it and pushed open the door. Right on the desk was a Silver bullet gun, I picked it up in awe. I also saw a bed in the corner and locks on the door, I bolted the door tightly shut and sprayed the room with perfume to mask some of my scent.

I made my way back to the desk and switched the light on and pulled the books out of my backpack.

**2 books later**

Ok I'm officially tired, I throw the books down and lean across the bed. Taking my wolf form I stretch on the little bed and close my eyes, needing sleep. Waking up I hear a low creek echo through the room, still in wolf form I easily stood up and made my way to the door and sniff it. I remember the scent but it hurts my stomach when I think about it, Jace. I shift "Jace, is that you" I whisper "Lilly, thank god your ok. Please open the door"

Should I "Why should I you rejected me" I almost yelled " I'm sorry, I need to see you" his voice sounded sincere, "If you hurt me I swear to god I'll kill you, mate or not" I threatened "Ok" was all he said. I undid the locks and carefully opened the door and saw Jace standing there with his blonde hair falling over his light blue eyes, even if he wasn't my mate anymore his cute. "May I come in" he asked.

"Slowly" I growled out "Ok" he said brushing pass me, the sparks were no more and I frowned. "You now you have balls to come to me, after what you did" I growled coming closer to him "After you found out out I'm Spirit Wolf" I added puffing out my chest, in one quick movement he pulled me closer to him. He crashed his lips on mine, I felt nothing. I pushed his chest backwards and he fell to the ground.

"How dare you" I yelled "Lilly please I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said. Please forgive me take me back" "Why shou-" I started but he cut me off "Because I can help you Lilly, please trust me" "I will NEVER trust you again" I said quickly. He frowned and sat on the ground "Spirit Wolves have special powers, they used to be protected members of the pack. Spirit wolves are amazing fighters lovely creatures, before one went blood thirsty and made the mistake ok killing Dylan's mate" he started