Felix - Why?

3rd POV

Felix: Why?..why did you do it Y/N? I needed you. You said to just call you when I needed help..but you left. I feel like I'm drowning, everyday without you. The feeling of suffocation never left me the day you passed. Did you not think of me?

Y/N: Of course I thought of you Felix

He turned around in shock, he thought he would never hear her voice again.

Felix: Y/N?

He wiped his tears and rushed towards her, finally feeling her embrace after a year.

Felix: Is this real? Please tell me it's real. I don't want to lose you again.

Y/N: Of course it's real Felix

He hugged her tightly, focusing on her heart beat.

Felix: I missed you so much, you don't know how much I suffered without you

Y/N: I'm sorry Felix. I didn't know you would hurt this bad

Felix: It hurts more than anything. It's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Learning that you took your own life was like a getting the wind knocked out of me.

She smiled, oh how he missed that angelic smile of hers. He missed everything about her. Just the way she looked at him, he wouldn't change it for anything else.

Y/N: I'm sorry...

Before Felix could say anything, she started disappearing right infront of his eyes. She faded into thin air. His breath hitched and he didn't want her to leave.

Felix: No! No! No! Please! I can't lose you again! Please don't go! Don't leave me again! Don't leave!

He tried everything but she still faded. He cried, feeling his heart aching as he lost his lover once again.

Y/N: I love you...

Was all she said before eventually disappearing from his sight. He screamed, wanting to curse out loud. He had lost her again...
_________________________________________

Happy birthday to our sunshine! He's worked so hard to make us happy, let's give him the same love and support!